Akros Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$118
NH Hotels
US$68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed four times over three weeks as I was traveling in Ecuador. The desk staff were very efficient and everything went perfectly on 3 different occasions. Though on a busy street the rooms were always very quiet at night and no problem with sleeping nice showers and everything was very clean. The price was a real bargain and a very good Ecuadorian breakfast was just $11. On the main Ecovia tram route if you are up to "close and personal" traveling in the city. Close to Guayasamin museum and the Botanic gardens - both well worth a visit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank louiscfl27
Fburneo, Director General at Akros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel AKROS, It is our commitment to make things great for our guests.
We will be looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Even for business matters, the Akros staff makes it so confortable that it really makes it feel like home.

Several times I spend the night in, I have never experienced so much attention and efficiency from everyone.

A very strategic place to stay at reasonable price.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Fburneo, Director General at Akros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Dear Guest
Thank You for giving us such a positive comment, our commitment is to satisfy our guests with a personal attention to details.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

From the outside it didn't look as the best hotel in the world, but I was positively surprised. People at the reception were very friendly, and I got a nice, clean and modern room.
Btw, during my stay (6th floor) we had a 4.7 magnitude earthquake. Everything moved but nothing fell :-)
Breakfast quality was good and, as usual in this part of the world, the fruit was extremely fresh and tasty.
Certainly a hotel to be back!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Fburneo, Director General at Akros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear guest, your comments are deeply appreciated.
We hope to have you back in AKROS Hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My husband was invited for a conference in Quito and I went along because I didn't know the city. It's a nice hotel, on the northern side of the city, comfortable, near the main shopping center and with many restaurants around. Breakfast had many typical equatorian food, which was good.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Fburneo, Director General at Akros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you for visiting Hotel AKROS, it was a pleasure to be your host in Quito.
We appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I was ill during my visit and was looked after to a very high standard. The hotel acquired a Doctor to come to my room in the middle of the night at no cost. They obtained my medication for me and looked after me well. They showed genuine interest in my recovery.

The cleaners kept my bathroom hygienic in very difficult circumstances and when I was well enough to eat the chefs prepared bespoke meals as requested by my doctor.

I was shown genuine concern and given sincere assistance. I would highly recommend this hotel to any travellers.

I am from the UK and do not speak any Spanish. I should also add that the illness was not connected to the Hotel.

Craig Roberts

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Fburneo, Director General at Akros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Mr. Roberts:
Thank you very much for your comments and thus your contribution to our passion for service. We are very pleased indeed to have met your expectations of hotel excellence during your stay at the AKROS.

Best Regards