Free cancellation until 27/07
US$94
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$54
US$147
US$105
Swissotel.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmodern hotelbreakfast staffperfect stayfront deskroad noisethe entire staffcomplimentary breakfasta short cab rideevery morningdriverairporthousekeepingjosewifidoormantourssupermarket
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great rooms, modern and clean. Some reviewers complained about the street noise. This is Quito. It's loud everywhere. This is actually the quietest Quito hotel I've stayed in. Yes some "white" street noise, but no barking dogs, roosters, or car alarms. Just the hum of a city street. Ask for a room in back and it's quieter. Bring earplugs or play "rain sound" app on your phone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank O4896VDdonaldb
BWHotelZen1, Manager at Best Western Hotel Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear O4896VDdonaldb ,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
Your qualification and opinions are very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We couldn't have been more pleased with our stay at Hotel Zen. Our Spanish is not so strong but we had no problems at this hotel - the front desk even helped us order pizza. The room was clean and quiet, the view was lovely & the shower was huge. Breakfast was great, so fresh and again - everyone was super nice.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
BWHotelZen1, Manager at Best Western Hotel Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Katrina W.,

Thank you again for taking the time to express your opinion. We appreciate your preference and your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Rooms here are very nice, the design is good. Minimalist but also thoughtful, with regional character. I stayed here twice, second stay about 2 weeks after the first. I found my second stay less enjoyable for a few reasons.

Firstly, they gave me a room directly next to the elevator. Previously I had stayed on the other side, which I recommend asking for. Somehow the set up of the rooms on that side feels better, might be feng shui or something. Although the room was the same size and looked identical (with everything reversed), the room next to the elevator felt smaller and less inviting. My fellow guests on that floor were also extremely noisy late into the night then, on my second stay. I don't see why they couldn't have given me a room on a more tranquil floor. I don't think they were very crowded.

Also on the second stay, breakfast was totally different. On my first night, breakfast options were delicious. Next time, not edible in my opinion and I was stuck with just coffee and fruit.

Beautiful views though. Good location. Good wifi. I got an airport pickup from them on my arrival in Quito and everything went smoothly with that. Turned out to be just $3 more than what standard taxi rate would have been. So, worth it for the sake of someone being there to receive you and knowing exactly where to take you etc (I arranged this by calling the hotel). Most staff quite alert and attentive. I slept well here. You can open a window in the rooms which to me is always a major plus. I think I would go back again, the price is right. It's not luxurious but a fine option and good value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
BWHotelZen1, Manager at Best Western Hotel Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear kisti335,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Sorry about the inconvenience for the noise and the location of the assigned room. You can always ask for a room of your preference. We will keep your comments in mind ir order to improve our quality of service.

Your opinion is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Hotel Zen is conveniently located in north-central Quito. Staff was professional. The rooms were very comfortable, with the exception of noise from busy 6 de Diciembre street. The price on booking.com was good. Breakfast (included) was good, with fruit, eggs, meat, coffee, juice. The hotel is withing walking distance of restaurants and entertainment to the north. Large La Carolina park is also nearby.

Room Tip: Get a room away from street front
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank1128
BWHotelZen1, Manager at Best Western Hotel Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Frank1128,

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Staff were friendly, gracious, polite and efficient. They helped us make plans for dinner, walks close to the hotel and a driver for going to otavalo and Cotacachi. We will be returning again in a week as we close out our Ecuador experience back where we started in Quito. I can't recommend this hotel more highly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank cynthiacmaher
BWHotelZen1, Manager at Best Western Hotel Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Mrs. Maher,

On behalf of the management and staff of the Best Western Hotel Zen Quito we thank you very much for your fabulous comment.

Your opinion is very important to us. By indicating what you liked about our hotel, you help us to improve even more our quality of service for you, and for future guests.

Despite being a 4 star hotel, our goal is always to provide excellent service and exceed the expectations of our guests with a 5 star hotel service or better.

We would like you to consider Best Western Hotel Zen as your home in Quito-Ecuador. Hopefully you will visit us again on your next visit to Ecuador..

Thanks again for choosing us.

Warm regards from all of us.