Andean Wings Boutique Hotel
Hotel Torre Dorada(Cusco)
US$61
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$110
US$90
US$72
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza(Cusco)
US$108
US$105
Travelocity
US$108
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Cusco Packers Hostel(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$18
Hostelworld.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$23/night.

US$339
JW Marriott
  • Pool
US$405
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$563/night.

All reviewspurple hazemachu picchuthe main squarecovered courtyardpacked breakfastthree nightscentral courtyardfiltered waterlovely hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulfew minutes walklocation is greatcoca teawould highly recommend this hotelpisco soursstreet noiseinca trail
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Great facilities and location. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was a real pleasure to stay here. We were given a personal welcome, room and facilities explained and the staff also helped us check in for our flight when mobile check in was not available.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
AndeanWingsBH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Andean Wings Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for your comment, I will share it with our staff, thank you also for taking your time writing it, for us was a pleasure to serve you and feel glad to know that you had a great stay with us, make you feel at home is for Andean Wings our main goal.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Very impressed with Andean Wings. Arrived early morning in Cusco 5 am , they send a taxi. As soon as I reached the hotel , they were very welcoming and offered coca tea. Location was great, walking from main square Plaza de Armas. Room was clean, first 3 days we stayed in the 1st floor. Breakfast had a good choice....cereals. eggs, breads, juice etc. Servers were very courteous and attentive. First night had dinner at the hotel, was very decent food. Met one of the owners , Fernando, who stopped by. We had a nice discussion, cool guy. Next two days pretty routine. The front desk staff was also very polite and helpful. Eva was superb and nice. We did the Inca trail and came back after 4 days. Our room was ready, left luggage already in the room. Felt like coming back home. I would recommend Andean Wings to everybody. Good job guys.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was better for us.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
AndeanWingsBH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Andean Wings Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great hotel. Nice and responsive staff. Fantastic location. I only wish our room had windows. It only had a sky light which made the room feel dark. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
AndeanWingsBH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Andean Wings Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here twice during our trip, a great location to explore Cusco from. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the staff were very professional and helpful with everything we needed. The bedrooms were clean & comfortable , just what we needed after all the walking around the city.

The restaurant is also a must if you just want to relax in the hotel. Don't forget to try the chicken noodle soup !!

I will defiantly stay here again on my next trip.

Thanks Andean Wings !!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Loved my stay at this boutique hotel with Peruvian charm and hospitality. Perfect location. Friendly service. Easy check-in.
My room was clean and the decor was very nice. I had a pretty view of a cathedral
just beyond the terracotta roof tops. The bed was comfortable. Had a small table and two chairs. Bathroom was clean with a shower. The hotel has a restaurant and bar with a nice fireplace. The staff was so nice and helpful when I ended up sick from the high altitude. They gave me oxygen and called the doctor when that didn't help. I needed a shot and medication. One of the staff brought me tea and held my hand till the doctor arrived. Unfortunately, I was so sick, I don't even know his name. Many thanks, whom ever you are and God bless you.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
AndeanWingsBH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Andean Wings Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017