US$225
US$106
US$61
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Centro(Cusco)
US$122
US$108
US$148
US$133
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Cusco Packers Hostel(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

What a perfect place to stay !
Everything was perfect, Artur was always pleased to help and advise on things to do and / or see !
You can ask for everything you need : he will find a way to please you and make you feel like at home !
Thanks Artur for the few day spend in this palace !
Victoire

Stayed: August 2014
marcinart, Owner at La Lune One Suite Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Dear Victoire,

It was a great pleasure to host you and your sister in La Lune. I am very glad that you liked "everything" and especially you could rest and get relaxed after you trail.
Serving our clients and fullfilling their needs is our passion and if we succed it means that our job is well done.
I hope you way back to Paris was safe and you and your sister will remember for a moment your Cusco adventure.

If one day you plan to visit the Inka capital again, you know where is located you favorite place ;-))

My very best regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2014

I was there with my wife on there opening in October 2011
We sleep there 2 night and enjoyed very much the quality of the room and the restaurant Le Soleil . It was actually the best accommodation and diner we have had in Cusco
We where also very happy to eat a real quality of French food in a city where it was very challenging to eat well...
Thank you to the Chef and the Owner for a beautiful memory

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
marcinart, Owner at La Lune One Suite Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Dear Frederic,

How nice to hear from you! I hope you both are doing well.
Thank you for your nice words about La Lune and le Soleil; I am glad that we could meet your expectation and to contribute to your stay in Cusco.
I will pass your greetings to the chef.
If you come back one day to Peru please consider to visit Cusco and the hoteland the restaurant.
Maybe see you in Bali ;-))

My very best regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2014

We stayed in La Luna one suite hotel for few nights in September. The suite just above the famous restaurant "Le Soleil" is an amazing romantic place. Beautiful french style decorated living room with a modern fire place. Very comfortable king size bed. A huge personal space for spa is part of this suite and includes a double jacuzzi, double shower and to complete, a place to make a massage. Excellent personalized service give the feeing you are home. And to complete this amazing experience, the restaurant "Le Soleil" where we had breakfasts and dinners is one of the best dinning experience we had in Peru.

Room Tip: One Suite Hotel - so no choice except that suite
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
marcinart, Owner at La Lune One Suite Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Cher Adi and Therese,

Many thanks for this review and many thanks for choosing my hotel for your Cusco stay. It was nice to have you here for couple of nights and share with you our French service. I am happy that everuthing went perfect and you enjoyed the suite so much. Your detailed description will help the other passangers to make their decision about staying in our hotel, thank you.
If one day you or a member of your family will visit Cusco we will be very happy to host you in one hotsl.

Hasta la proxima, best regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I came to Cusco last May with my brother and mom for several nights and stayed at La Lune for our entire holiday. I can tell you that this was one of our best family vacations ever and staying at La Lune proved to be such a great decision.

Let's begin with Arthur the owner. An incredibly nice person who makes you feel at home, also when you're actually quite far from home. Incredible food according to your preferences, extremely nice workers, exceptionally comfortable rooms with all the amenities that we needed and a great location. Really there isn't more you could ask for. The minimum We could do is first write this review and secondly say thank you to Arthur and La Lune for a great stay, great vacation, and amazing experience. Toda!

Adam

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
marcinart, Owner at La Lune One Suite Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Hello Adam,

What a nice surprise to hear from you!!! Time is flying....
I am so happy to learn that you still remember your stay with us in Cusco and in La Lune. It was a great pleasure and fun ;) to have you, your mom and your brother with us. Many thanks for your choice and many thanks for this nice review here.
I hope your life is great and you enjoy back your country after this long trip.
Please say my warm hello to your mom and to your brother.
We will keep you in our minds forever.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were at La Lune One Suite Hotel 4 nights during our trip to Peru. The owner, Art, welcomed us with open arms. He did everything he could to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable. If we asked if some other service was possible (like a 90 minute massage in our room or a western breakfast prepared especially for us by his chef), his answer always was "Of course!" Art is so engaging and personable. The intimate, quiet, private nature of this "hotel" makes it a gem and a secret you should share with your closet friends who desire comfort and luxury. Very, very special.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paleodoc42
marcinart, Owner at La Lune One Suite Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Dear Guests,

It is the second time I am responding to this review...

First of all, many thanks for your visit and your stay with us; it was such a pleasure to have you in our house. I am so glad that you liked the concept and your stay.
I love your words intimate, quiet, private... those adjectives perfectly describe my concept, thank you for that.
I loved our morning discussions and your good humor; when I see happy customers, I am happy.
All my team says hello and we do hope see you one more time in Cusco and of course in La Lune.

My very best regards to three of you!

ps
I will talk about Paris in our private mails