“Great experience!”

Ranked #19 of 1,007 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Uchu's kitchen is inspired by classic Peruvian recipes touched with contemporary sophistication. We also play with new ingredients taking new flavors and creating unequable experiences for the palate. Carved wooden bases, volcanic stones prepared at high temperatures, an ample selection of surf and turf ítems from which to choose, native aji creams and aromatic herbs allow us to provide a unique dining experience for all. Located in a colonial home in the center of Cusco, exposed adobe walls, clay, aged wood, avant garde textiles, candles and crystals create an eclectic ambience in which to enjoy your experience.
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant and excellent food! Great starters and the steak was the best I’ve tried in Peru! Super friendly staff. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,992)

Reviewed 11 December 2020

Uchu is my favorite restaurant in Cusco city, the food is delicious, the service is espectacular and they are always preparing tasty and special food, I highly recommend to visit Uchu in your next visit to Cusco, every time a friend visit me I take them to Uchu and they are always happy and satisfied :), I can’t wait to come back soon, good luck ❤️

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

So happy they are back open. Best restaurant in Cusco. I love the bruchettas and the meat trip. And don’t forget the pisco!

Reviewed 11 December 2020

Hands down the best restaurant in Cusco. The menu is made up of locally sourced ingredients that add so much flavor to every single dish. I can see why its a favorite among locals and tourists - we started with the Ceviche al Carbon, tried the Alpaca Saltada Crocante and finished with the Steak that came on top of the volcanic rock. On top of it all, ambience is quite nice and lends itself to a nice night out. Highly recommend this place, and hope to come back again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2020

I have lived in Cusco for almost 9 years and this is, by far, my favorite restaurant in the city. I always recommend it when friends and family come to visit. The presentation of the food is phenomenal and the staff are always extremely knowledgable, attentive and kind. The food itself is spectacular!! Best alpaca you could try in the Cusco! They also have mixed plates where you can get some beef, alpaca and seafood. That's what I always order! They have a great selection of wines to accompany the tasty meat. I'm so happy that they have reopened in December 2020. Their additional outdoor seating is a great way to enjoy a sunny lunch in Cusco. I honestly couldn't recommend this restaurant more heartily.