US$90
US$87
US$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$132
US$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Tierra Viva Cusco Centro(Cusco)
US$119
US$105
US$49
US$72
US$110
US$85
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Cusco Packers Hostel(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$18
Hostelworld.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

All reviewsplaza regocijogreat locationmade to order omeletslocal attractionscan't beat the locationmachu picchuquaint hotelomelette stationenclosed courtyardcar hornspisco soursstaying at this hotelspecial thankswould highly recommend this hotelwould stay here againstreet noisecoca tea
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The Royal Inca I is a wonderful hotel the service was excellent the room was clean the atmosphere is magical the staff is very friendly and helpful I would recommend this hotel if you are planning a trip to Cusco

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Guess,
Finally, we invite you to come back soon again, we are eager to receive you and create new experiences.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We were a large group staying at the Royal Inka 1 and absolutely loved the place! The location is wonderful, easy walking access to many museums, restaurants, banks, markets, etc....
Rooms facing the street offer nice balconies to sit and enjoy the view of the public square right in front. 4 minutes away from the Plaza de Armas. The staff was great and very accommodating. They even stored our luggage for one night, as our group left the hotel to sleep in Aguas Calientes for Machu Picchu. The day we returned from MP, our luggage was already back in our rooms, which was a blessing as we were all very tired from the MP trip.... Breakfast was great, the small dining area was also terrific, facing the street, and offering a nice selection for meals.
Cordial staff, very helpful, always ready to provide great services!
Rooms were beautiful, large, comfortable and the hotel has a center court on the second floor. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing street might be noisier but offer a beautiful balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank NathalieLubePeru
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Nathaly,
Thank you very much for such a wonderfull comment about our hotel. It has been a pleasure to have you with us and help to improve your experience in you trip. We try very hard everyday to satisfy your need and expectations; please allow me to tell my collegues your opinion about their work, i am sure this will encorage them to work even harder.
Greetings from Cusco

Angela Nuñez Del Prado Valdivia

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Polite and helpful staff, free welcome drink and the breakfast was great. The wifi did cut in and out but wasn't a big deal. It's walking distance to most things in Cusco which is a nice plus. Always had coca tea ready as well,

Room Tip: First floor (floor 6) faces the street on one side which was rather noisy
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Joel,

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Stay away. The Wi-Fi was weak ... Typical unless you're near the lobby. cable was out: I was told erroneously that it was a city-wide problem. Rooms on 2 of 4 sides face streets with cars honking and car alarms going off 24 hours, earpkugs wont help. They also owed me a refund, resulting in them making me repeatedly return, with empt promises for for days! I guess they thought once my vacation was over ild gave recourse, from the u.s. it took my getting very insistent, and i was reimbursed. But, they dont have what they advertised. Flumoxed at how they have a no 4 rating. It doesnt come close.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest.
Please let me send you a friendly greeting and our apologies for any inconvenience you mentioned, we were very worried and will do everything possible to not return to take reports like this. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you at another time. Thanks you so much.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Regardless of where your travels may take you, any experienced drinker knows that finding a good bartender in a new city is difficult at best. The only thing more tragic than wasting big money on a bad drink is receiving it in a teeny tiny glass.

That being said, I have found the Royal Inca Lobby Bar overlooking Plaza Regocijo here in Cusco, Peru. My friend and newly hired employee Karen holds court behind the bar and does a fabulous job! Her pours are generous her mixes are just right.
No doubt she is committed to her craft and knows what she is doing!

The bar menu is extensive and prices are incredibly cheap. Happy Hour is between 3:00pm & 8:00pm. For only 20 soles. ($6.50) you get two drinks for the price of one in a very beautiful bulb shaped glass. In addition, Royal Inca Lobby Bar offers very tasty cheese filled fried won tons & peanuts on the house to keep you thirsty!

The space is small but that is what makes it so special! There is one table for two with a gorgeous view overlooking Plaza Regocijo. Perfect for a late afternoon drink with your significant other.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guess,
Thank you very munch for your kind comment, it's so gratifying to know that the dedication and efforts of our workers have borne fruit. It is my intention to let the people you mentioned know your opinion about them and I'm sure they will be very grateful for that. remember always come back to Misky bar and Royal Inka Hotel, please recomend us with all your friends and say to them that our service, drinks and food always be the best.