“service”
Review of Royal Inka I

Royal Inka I
Ranked #39 of 171 Hotels in Cusco
Reviewed 2 May 2017

The service and overall experience was excellent. Special appreciation to staff members Milagros and Mario who provided incredible management.This hotel can provide with everything anyone might be looking for in Cusco for a fair price, aside with the excellent food you will get the chance to enjoy once in the hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel is enclosed in a quiet park next to Plaza Mayor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Vicente,
Thank you very munch for your kind comment, it's so gratifying to know that the dedication and efforts of our workers have borne fruit. It is my intention to let the people you mentioned know your opinion about them and I'm sure they will be very grateful for that.
Finally, we invite you to come back soon again, we are eager to receive you and create new experiences.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The Royal Inca I is a wonderful hotel the service was excellent the room was clean the atmosphere is magical the staff is very friendly and helpful I would recommend this hotel if you are planning a trip to Cusco

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Guess,

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We were a large group staying at the Royal Inka 1 and absolutely loved the place! The location is wonderful, easy walking access to many museums, restaurants, banks, markets, etc....
Rooms facing the street offer nice balconies to sit and enjoy the view of the public square right in front. 4 minutes away from the Plaza de Armas. The staff was great and very accommodating. They even stored our luggage for one night, as our group left the hotel to sleep in Aguas Calientes for Machu Picchu. The day we returned from MP, our luggage was already back in our rooms, which was a blessing as we were all very tired from the MP trip.... Breakfast was great, the small dining area was also terrific, facing the street, and offering a nice selection for meals.
Cordial staff, very helpful, always ready to provide great services!
Rooms were beautiful, large, comfortable and the hotel has a center court on the second floor. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing street might be noisier but offer a beautiful balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank NathalieLubePeru
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Nathaly,
Thank you very much for such a wonderfull comment about our hotel. It has been a pleasure to have you with us and help to improve your experience in you trip. We try very hard everyday to satisfy your need and expectations; please allow me to tell my collegues your opinion about their work, i am sure this will encorage them to work even harder.
Greetings from Cusco

Angela Nuñez Del Prado Valdivia

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Polite and helpful staff, free welcome drink and the breakfast was great. The wifi did cut in and out but wasn't a big deal. It's walking distance to most things in Cusco which is a nice plus. Always had coca tea ready as well,

Room Tip: First floor (floor 6) faces the street on one side which was rather noisy
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Joel,

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Stay away. The Wi-Fi was weak ... Typical unless you're near the lobby. cable was out: I was told erroneously that it was a city-wide problem. Rooms on 2 of 4 sides face streets with cars honking and car alarms going off 24 hours, earpkugs wont help. They also owed me a refund, resulting in them making me repeatedly return, with empt promises for for days! I guess they thought once my vacation was over ild gave recourse, from the u.s. it took my getting very insistent, and i was reimbursed. But, they dont have what they advertised. Flumoxed at how they have a no 4 rating. It doesnt come close.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest.
Please let me send you a friendly greeting and our apologies for any inconvenience you mentioned, we were very worried and will do everything possible to not return to take reports like this. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you at another time. Thanks you so much.