Royal Inka I
Hotel Torre Dorada(Cusco)
US$61
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$110
US$90
US$108
US$88
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza(Cusco)
US$108
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Cusco Packers Hostel(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$18
Hostelworld.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

US$339
JW Marriott
  • Pool
US$405
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$567/night.

All reviewsplaza regocijogreat locationthe main squarefood for breakfastmade to order omeletscan't beat the locationmachu picchuquaint hotellocal attractionsomelette stationenclosed courtyardcar hornspisco soursroom was spaciousstaying at this hotelroom numberspecial thanks
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The staff at the Royal Inka 1 where amazing, accommodating and friendly. Milagnos, Mieya and Manio not only remembered our room number with our many comings and goings but our names as well. The rooms where clean and quite. The service and food for breakfast and lunch was just wonderful and any recommendations that came from the staff where right on the mark. Their knowledge of the history of Cusco was deep and informative.

Room Tip: stayed in both the front and back on the middle floor of the hotel and had no trouble with noise
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Lorraine,
It is so pleasant to receive such a good review as yours. This encourage us to continue working every day with the passion of service we have and the dedication our guest deserve.
Please allow me to show your review to all our colleagues, they surely will be so happy about them.
Also please allow me to thank you for choosing us in such an important trip to our beloved city, and we will be here next time you and your friends & family decide to come back to this amazing destiny who has much more to offer and discover.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The staff here really make the place what it is. They are so friendly and helpful. I was very sick with altitude sickness and arrived at 5am, without a reservation. They welcomed us, gave me cocoa tea and put us in a room straight away. The breakfast is exceptional, the showers are fantastic and the beds are very comfortable. We even had a bath! I will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Shanzoz:
No words to thank you for your stay and also for your enchanting comment.We really appreciate it and invite you to come back to Royal Inka Hotel!!!

With best regards

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I stayed here 4 nights. The staff is warm and helpful. Most speak decent English. Breakfast was free and food was terrific. Made to order omelets plus much more. The hotel is like a museum. Beautiful art work and courtyards. Location is right downtown on Plaza Rejocio, (1 block from Plaza de Armas). Lots of restaurants and shopping close by. I felt very safe day and night.
My first night there I was facing the plaza. The car horns and barking dogs never stopped. It was terrible nights sleep. The hotel did move me to the other side and it was perfect. Quiet and newly renovated.
Not sure if this is true of all hotels in Cusco but you cannot flush toilet paper. You must place used TP in the trash can. Not a big deal but may freak some folks out. This is a nice hotel so I suspect all hotels are the same regarding the toilet. Bottom line I would stay here again. Staff was really great. Location perfect. They picked me up for free from hotel. (Taxi was only 10 soles). Rooms have a safe.

Room Tip: stay away from street side rooms facing plaza, very noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear David,
Thank you for your sincere comment about our Hotel. As you said we are very well located in the center of the city, near to every kind of bussines, and of course it can be a bit noisy sometimes, please recieve our apologies for that. Also, please allow me to tell you that our staff is allways ready to help you in any circunstances and they do it happy and with all the attitude and service vocation.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We had an excellent stay at the Hotel Royal Inca Cuzco, Plaza Regocijo. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. They knew our names and quickly made us feel very welcome. Everyone from the front staff, to the waiters in the breakfast area, as well as the great bar-tender helped to make our stay as lovely as possible. We also loved the great location - very easy to see the sights and to wander to the nearby plaza and to a variety of restaurants. Thanks!!

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter than rooms along the road.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
RoyalCusco, Gerente at Royal Inka I, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear guest.

Thank you for such a generous comment, it's very rewarding to know all the efford our employees put into their work paid of, and I will let them know you opinion. Also, our location, as you said, is one of the best in town. It has been a pleasure to have you with us, and we sincerely hope to see you soon again to share more of our hospitality with you. Best regards from Cusco.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Enjoyed our stay at Royal Inka 1 before our Inca Trail trek. Staff spoke english and were very helpful answering questions. It is located close to the Plaza de Arms and many restaurants and shopping. We were able to store out luggage at the hotel while we visited Machu Picchu.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family