Hostal El Grial
Hotel Torre Dorada(Cusco)
US$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$110
US$148
US$133
US$90
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza(Cusco)
US$108
US$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$108
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Cusco Packers Hostel(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$18
Hostelworld.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

US$309
JW Marriott
  • Pool
US$405
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssan blaseggsrainbow mountainmachu picchunice place to staywould stay here againcoca teawi fistayed for nightsstored our bagslocation was perfectwater pressurequiet streetclose to the main squareclean roomsamiraausangate
Reviewed 10 January 2016

This was the first of the many hostels we stayed at during our trip through South America. The staff was very cordial and helpful, the beds were clean and comfortable. The lobby has high skylights that creates a beautiful setting for breakfast or coca tea.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about this place. Definitely the nicest shower we had on our trip. Great temperature and water pressure!. Employees were so fantastic and ensured we were satisfied during our stay.
The room is very clean, confortavel.
He hostel organizes tours, city tour and other sacred valley and it was all excellent.
We organized a Salcantay trek was fantastic and cheap.
Also recommend good massage after the trip.

Breakfast contains bread, jamon , chess, eggs, yogurt with granola, and fruit fresh watermelon banana papaya . Tea is also available! I would highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2015

This is a good option in the San Blas area of Cusco (less than 10 mins from the main sq). The area itself us lovely with lots of places to eat close by. The room we had was fine with a comfy bed and a good shower. The staff were friendly and helpful. One slight letdown was the breakfast. When offers eats for breakfast it's plural. One lonely egg seems a bit tight.

Room Tip: Go for an upstairs room. Less noise.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights. Was not happy with the room provided first and was promptly changed. The staff is helpful and nice people. They make an effort to work with you. Its a very small place and that adds to the charm. The bed was comfortable, rooms clean and hot shower. Tea/hot water provided at all times for no extra fee. Within 1-2 min walk of san Blas main square and about 10 minutes from Plaza de Armas. wi-fi is slow / spotty at best. Sound proofing is not the best and if any guest is talking loudly in the breakfast area, the sound reverberates and one can hear in the room. There was an irritating old lady guest who talked quite loudly all the time there and woke me up a few times.

Its not luxurious but its no hostel either. Stay without hesitation - its very good value.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I stayed in El Grial for 3 nights. I felt like I'm home from the very first moment. I booked this hostel because of the good reviews and I can definitely recommend this one. The people don't work there because they have to...they really offer you an excellent service and do everything to give you a pleasant stay. They give you helpful information about good restaurants and bars nearby.

I booked my 2-day-tour to Machu Picchu there and it was truly unforgettable and well organized: first day Pisac and Ollantaytambo, second day Machu Picchu (total 220$, transport by bus & train included). I didn't like our guide (Grupo Champi), he was unmotivated and complaining about his job. Obviously he didn't realize that other Peruvians would kill for his job. Result: no tips from anyone.

Back to the hostel:
It was very clean: I walked around with my bare feet without having tons of dust and hair sticking on them afterwards (for me the best indicator of cleanliness). Hot water in the shower, my bed was comfortable. Yes there were some sounds from the generator, but as soon as I went to bed, I slept like a baby. No worries, it's NOT loud, I didn't wake up in the middle of the night. Wifi was good and they make the best breakfast (as descripted on the comments below). I used the laundry service which was fast and good. I gave them my laundry at 2pm and got it back back at 7pm.

I'd love to come back one day..

Room Tip: My room was in the basement. I guess there is a better view on the first floor.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo