Hotel Torre Dorada(Cusco)
US$88
US$68
Hotel Website
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$108
US$89
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Cusco Packers Hostel(Cusco)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$18
Hostelworld.com
US$379
JW Marriott
  • Pool
All reviewssan blaseggsmachu picchurainbow mountainnice place to staywould stay here againcoca teawi fistayed for nightscouple of nightslocation was perfectwater pressurequiet streetclose to the main squareclean roomsamirabeds
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place to stay in Cusco in San Blas district. The lovely owner, Amira makes everyone very welcome. I have stayed here for past 8 years & love it. The rooms are immaculate with hot showers & new flat screen TV. I especially enjoy the breakfast
buffet with fresh local fruits & avocado & they will make you eggs to order . There are so many hip restaurants & shops on the street.
Magical place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights at this place. The best thing about this place is the staff. Extremely friendly, very courteous and professional, always willing to help and give advice on what to see, where to eat, etc. Hostal is good in general, clean rooms, average breakfast, fair price (could be better). Only thing I have to say is that if you stay in a first floor room you will hear your upstairs neighbor's footsteps when ever they walk. Preferably book a room in second floor for best sleep.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely, extremely clean hostel. Really the cleanest we've stayed at. Very nice staff as well. Only downside is that the units all face a central courtyard where breakfast is served, so you can hear them preparing it at 5:30am and you can also hear anyone moving around to leave early for a trek or bus or what have you. Otherwise very nice place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Excellent, helpful staff. Let me store my luggage for five days even though I only stayed for one night. They even made me a sandwich at 4am the morning that I left for my trek! I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This place is not a place I would recommend. We had numerous problems with the place. First night are room was down stairs, we asked to move the following day. As we we're woken up atleast 4 times through the night. The walls and floor above are very thin and you can here people walking around talking very easily. The breakfast is very poor, very basic! On our last night, we arrived back at the hotel and got told we have to move to the hotel across the road, because she had double booked. Not how you treat a 5 night customer ! Not a good place !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple