Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best Day Ever! NYC - Iquitos

Reviewed 16 April 2021
E1646FZkevins
GREAT TOUR AND GREAT GUY!

Reviewed 16 March 2021
O3870IFmichaelc

All reviews his english is very good hour tour animal sanctuary practice my spanish local market belen market amazon river great tour tours anaconda malecon guide animals dolphins jungle
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Kelwin is kind, knowledgeable, super professional, and went out of his way to ensure that I had a safe, remarkable day in Iquitos. We took a boat out onto the Amazon, saw the floating city! He even helped me with translation issues when I had to see a doctor during the day. This guy is amazing, a beautiful soul! everyone in Iquitos knows him and loves him. I highly recommend touring with Kelwin. I can honestly say that after spending a day with him that I’ve made a good friend. Treat yourself to the wonders of Iquitos and the Amazon to a tour (or more) with Kelwin. You’ll be glad you did :)

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021

I highly recommend a tour with Kelwin. He's incredibly knowledgable of the area, super friendly, and an all around great guy. His English is very good and he will show you things that the other guides don't. I had a wonderful time with him and even to this day we stay in touch via the internet.

Date of experience: April 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I have met Kelwin a few times while working around Iquitos. He is a great guide and very knowledgable, we went on a few day tours to nearby areas by boat which was fun. He has many short tours and longer tours depending on how much time you have. He also setup a custom tour for me one day which was really nice. Definitely recommend meeting him!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank user01x
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

Kelwin was an incredible guide. I would never have understood the city so we'll without him. He brought me on a boat ride where we saw link and grey dolphins, then to the animal sanctuary where I saw incredible animals of the amazon (who were being nursed back to health) and then he brought me to the local market. My Spanish isn't great so he really helped me to communicate and understand this beautiful place more. Thanks so much Kelwin, please support Kelwin during the challenging days of this epidemic. Forever grateful mi hermano

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank T1530GOphilipl
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Kelwin is very knowledgeable and a very good guide! It will be a time well spent, it was one of the best tours I had in Iquitos!
Highly recommended!