Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from SkyKitchen Peruvian Cooking Class tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews sky kitchen fruit tasting market tour causa ceviche chef yurac four courses bring your own wine apartment building potato dish cooking course learn how cooking lesson fruits and vegetables step by step learned how come hungry
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I signed up to do the market tour, fruit tasting, and traditional meal cooking class. Diana spoke excellent English and was very engaging and personable. We learned a lot and will try to make these dishes at home based on their recipes.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We just had the best cooking learning experience at SkyKitchen. Diana is really devoted and dedicated to the teaching process, particularly with those that have less common sense for cooking, like myself. The class is fun, informative, and the pace is not too hectic so you have time to enjoy the process while tasting what you cook. I enjoyed every step of the process, I learned how to carefully prepare each course and can identify how to use the ingredients and which ones to use. If you want to go back home and host your friends to a Peruvian dinner, you definitely have to take this class.

1  Thank McmartinezPerez
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Loved our morning tour with Mauricio of the Surquillo Market and fruit tasting at their kitchen location. The cooking class is hands on and super fun. Go hungry because you make a 4 course meal. We did this on our first full day in Peru and it's a wonderful way to get to know the cuisine of Peru and all the wonderful ingredients that are available year round. We tasted over 30 different fruits and the food we made was delicious. THey were able to accommodate my non meat eating husband with vegetable options.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Mauricio was our chef and instructor. This is our second visit to Lima and I'm so glad we did this. We went to the fruit tasting and evening meal class with causa, ceviche, and lomo saltado. Brought a bottle of pisco to share with the class and had a great time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is a full day experience in Lima, ( approx from 9am to 2pm) 100% participative
We began the tour at surquillo market with chef Yurac. This market is close to Miraflores district, is a local big market where the guest can experience the daily local life, in here, the chef give us a tour to see all the different fruits, vegetables, spices, fish, etc that later at the class,it start with fruit tasting. We did the peruvian classics meals, ( perfect for beginners at the Peruvian gastronomy) and of course delicious food. The menu consists in Causa de pollo ( potato) + ceviche (fresh fish) as entrees , the main course is Lomo Saltado ( meat) and we finalized with the typical dessert , Picarones.
I loved the experience, I learned a lot and it was very entertained and fun. I recommended for all.