Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from SkyKitchen Peruvian Cooking Class tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience SkyKitchen Peruvian Cooking Class
from US$105.00
More Info
from US$75.00
More Info
All reviews sky kitchen fruit tasting market tour causa ceviche chef yurac four courses bring your own wine apartment building cooking course learn how peruvian cooking class potatoes cooking experience fruits and vegetables step by step empty stomach
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Christian and Diana did a fabulous job! We enjoyed the market tour, fruit tasting and cooking class. It was our only day in Lima and we learned so much about Peruvian food and culture. We highly recommend this experience. Come hungry! Our 9 year old and 11 year old did great with the experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Great experience! We did the market tour, fruit tasting, and cooking class, and loved everything. Easily the highlight of our time in Lima. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This was a highlight of our time in Lima. So glad I decided to splurge a little and treat my boyfriend and me to this class. We made all the classic Peruvian dishes and my favorite ...picarones!!

Christian our chef was fantastic. You should definitely try to book a class where he is teaching! He was so much fun and so knowledgeable about all aspects of cooking. We asked him tons of questions!

The food was delicious. Probably the best ceviche we had while in Peru and we made it!!

This place was easy to fin and easy to walk to! It has a nice view and is cool because the kitchen is open air! This class made me promise myself to always try a cooking class in a new county I visit! Definitely worth spending an afternoon here!!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I am doing cooking classes in almost every country I visit and all have been interesting and somehow diverting.
But this one was outstanding good - Christian is a very knowledgeable, witty person, doing the classes in either spanisch, english or german.
He gave us so many background information on the dishes and we were able to do almost everything on our own.
He had a loveky assistance in the background (Sonja) who kept the entire place very organized and clean.
I did the peruvian classics course, containing of Causa Rellana, Ceviche, Lomo Saitado and Picarones. All contained super fresh ingredients and were delicious!
Great experience one should not miss!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

After an amazing tour of the fresh fruit and food market in Lima, our instructor Diana helped us with a hands on cooking class where we had so much fun preparing Causa de pollo,Peruvian rice, Ceviche, Lomo saltaudo, and Picarones.
Even the young men had fun!! Yummy experience!

Date of experience: June 2018