“El mordisco Good food, generous portions where local hang out for beers !”
Review of El Mordisco

El Mordisco
Ranked #423 of 2,730 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I have visit this place before and the food tastes great, with one plate 2 people can easily eat.

Is not the place to bring a date at night, is more like a local hang out of men for beers and talk. I have seen family during day time.

The place is clean and modest. It has several rooms that show lack of planning since they connect in weird angles.

I had the Tacu Tacu premium wich was delicious with plenty of shrimp and arroz a la chiclayana which was really good.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The food was very good. I got a very good arroz a la chiclayana de mariscos. Man i wish Id hhad time to come back again at least twice more. Food is the reason I go back to Peru cuz honestly the city itself kinda gives me a headache. I highly recommend this place. Only thing I didn't like, but then I am used to Canadian customer service, was the service, our waitress never came back to check on us, she was busy chatting with her buddies and i had to call for her and wave to get her attention, this is pretty normal inn Peru though and they are getting better.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

El Mordisco is a neighbourhood restaurant where food takes center stage.
The restaurant is located in a middle to low class neighbourhood, the ambience is simple, loud and bar-like, service is friendly although a bit slow and the variety of dishes is plentiful and splendid. The best feature of the restaurant Is the quality of the ingredients, menu selection and the delicious taste of the dishes we sampled, each of them prepared with the utmost care and seasoned to perfection.
A couple of weeks ago, I went there for lunch with 5 other friends and we ordered 3 dishes: Ceviche al Mordisco, Rice al Mordisco and a Jalea (deep fried seafood assortment). Portions were so generous that we couldn´t finish them.
I recommend visiting this restaurant at lunch (not sure if I'd go at night time) to enjoy a plentiful, delicious lunch at a very affordable price.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Easy ambience with local people .
See Food absolutely amazing .
Portion very big . Share or just take one piece .
Otherwise too aboundant .
Very Good

Reviewed 7 January 2013

You might walk by this place a million times without considering it as i did but after a great recommendation, I went in and was amazed by the quality of the food here. It's a bit of a trip from mirafores but well worth the effort!