“The best pollo a la brasa!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The best pollo a la brasa i´ve ever eaten! Nice view and a beautiful infrastructure! Great restautant in Urubamba-Cusco.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Our hotel owner said this was the place to go for the best roast chicken in Peru. He was right, but
I think it was probably the best roast chicken in the world. The owner, Oscar was just as friendly as the meal was good. Enough said!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We arrived outside the normal schedule but they're nice enough to let us in to the garden for the kids to play. Oscar served us a delicious chicken dinner...the sauces are amazing and the fries are magical. We'd definitely go again in a second!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

For the cost, the food is amazing. I had the unlimited rotisserie chicken, salad, and french fries for only s/35. The maracuya sour was the best I ever had!

The service was impeccable and Oscar (the owner) even sat down at our table to have a drink with us. If you're visiting Urubamba, you must try this place!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is a huge restaurant but I really like the rustic feeling of the place.

The staff were so nice and professional. It´s always nice to see beautiful smiles.

The menu has an all-you-can-eat option. You choose either meat, chicken or vegetarian. It is served with side dishes. And you can eat a whole chicken if you want. And the fries are to die for. They are sooo good. I had the chicken and it was a tad dry. That is why I rated the restaurant as 4 stars instead of 5 stars.

I highly recommend this restaurant. The setting is beautiful. The staff is very friendly, A very peaceful and tranquil dining experience.