“Great coffee and food”
Review of Le Rendez-Vous

Le Rendez-Vous
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Avarua
Price range: US$5 - US$32
Description: Home baked breads, Home baked burger buns, Home baked brioche, Home baked pastries, Home baked slices... Except the vanilla ice cream and the ketchup sauce, everything else is homemade from good quality ingredients. If quality & simplicity matters for you, please visit us !
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Stopped here a few times and had some of the best coffee on the island and the breakfast was really good as well

TheOwnerOfThePlace, Propriétaire at Le Rendez-Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review Scott.
I remember you coming several times for coffee.
Thank you for the compliment.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Yum french crepes
Raspberry and cream and nutella and banana
Great hosts very friendly and good coffee

TheOwnerOfThePlace, Propriétaire at Le Rendez-Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for your visit Sheryl !
Yes our special blueberry crêpe has been a great one !

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went here for dinner once while visiting. Place was very clean and modern. Staff was friendly and professional but could have been more attentive. Everything we ordered was well made and tasty. Hands down the most expensive place we ate at during our stay on the island.

1  Thank TenaciousTrekkers
TheOwnerOfThePlace, Owner at Le Rendez-Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for visiting us, TenaciousTrekkers.

I'm sorry you found our place expensive. We are NOT the most pricy place on the Island, be sure of that. I see from reading your profile that "PRICE" is a very important criteria for you. It is true that we are not a discount Cafe.

You wrote that the food was good, the place was clean and that the service was friendly and professional.We serve homemade cuisine, with barely no processed food and top quality ingredient. Our staff is polite, well educated and well trained.

All this has a higher cost, especially in Rarotonga.

Hope to see you again on your next visit,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We only found this restaurant on our departure day and had lunch there before our flight. We would definitely have visited more often had we known about it before. We loved the yummy French food (we had crêpes) and the hand-made healthy beverages. The atmosphere is relaxed yet stylish, very different from any other place on the island that we visited.

We found the staff very friendly and they proved that their service doesn't stop by the door: I recently got back in touch with them via Facebook to ask about something in an old magazine that I had read when we were having lunch there some months ago. I thought I had saved the details of the magazine, but back home it appeared I had lost them. So I got in touch and Guillaume took the trouble to look through all of their old magazines and he found what I was looking for! Now that’s what I call great service!

We'll definitely go back when we are in Raro again!

TheOwnerOfThePlace, Propriétaire at Le Rendez-Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for reviewing us 5 stars !
I'm happy you enjoyed our crêpes before your flight.

It was my pleasure to help you in you search for that article in that magazine. Hope you can order yourself a copy.

See you next time you're in Rarotonga !

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We quickly stopped after checking in before flying out. We loved the food, the energy and the spirit. We liked the crêpes salées

TheOwnerOfThePlace, Owner at Le Rendez-Vous, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for reviewing us five stars.
I guess you’re right, we are probably the only European food restaurant on the Island.

We’re glad you could enjoy our crêpes before your flight.

See you next time,