“Great Thai”

Bamboo Jacks
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Avarua
Price range: US$14 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Authentic Asian cuisine served in a spacious modern restaurant. Enjoy your dining experience seated in our comfortable booths or indoor & outdoor dining within an exotic asian garden. Bamboo Jacks has a VIP room for dinner, buffet, meetings, hens or bucks nights seating up to 20 guests. This is an excellent space for conferences as there is wifi, computer compatible 42 inch LCD screen & white board. We offer a take away and catering service and ensure quality.
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The best Thai food on the Island. Fresh and tasty. Great green Thai curry and fried rice.
They do takeaway also.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We came here for dinner on our last night of a 12 day visit. It was recommended to us from friends. We ordered spring rolls which were yummy, mussels which were OK, stir fry which was average and pork belly in Bao buns. The pork was very salty and buns doughy and dry. I probably wouldn't come again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We came to bamboo jacks to find something a little different for dinner. This place is great, good selection on the menu all the favourites I loved the satay sticks! Would certainly visit here again!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I always enjoy dining at Bamboo Jacks. Poko the maitre'd and her wait staff are friendly and welcoming. Kitchen staff do an excellent job too.

I've tried a number of dishes on the menu, all being very tasty. On my last visit several weeks ago, the prawn spring rolls weren't available so I ordered pork spring rolls as an entree. Nice, but the flavours of the prawns are more to my taste. The chicken Bami Goreng for mains was delicious. Portions are more than ample. Service is great. Good range of NZ wines.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We thought the service and hospitality at bamboo jacks was excellent.the food was absolutely delicous and was presented very nicely.we are going back there this coming July for sure.!