Western Hostel
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$30
US$103
getaroom.com
US$54
Trip.com
Travellers Beach Resort(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$33
  • Breakfast included
Rendezvous Surf Camp Fiji(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$13
US$149
US$44
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Oasis Palms Hotel(Nadi)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I could not rave about this place enough. My boyfriend and I stayed here a week for a friend wedding that was held. Room numbers to try aim for is anything in the 2100's. It's away from the acoustic music held nightly and from the main pool areas , so yr not woken up early in the morning from kids playing in pool area. The room was fantastic and the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. They provide u with fresh towels and bed linen daily. The bathroom is massive and has a his and her sink. All meals I had across several resturants at the hotel were tasty and delicious. The tempanyaki resturant was also a winner. Buffett bfast, (6am/10am) sooo much variety. Fresh juice bar, bacon eggs, fruits, yoghurts and champgne which was a nice touch, plus so much more. When booking yr accomadation don't get all meals included just go for the bfast because then u can explore other places. Check out hard rock cafe, there burgers and nachos r awesome. Lou Lou's bar down at the marina, 10 min walk or a $3.00 taxi ride. I have discovered those of u with kids they have nannies there for $3.00 Fiji an hr, at the hotel, so parents go enjoy yr freedom. A tip when booking activities go to the marina just past lou Lou's I found prices were stimes cheaper. I found if u go to Nandi u can eat for half the price, most cabs cost about $10 $15. aus to get there The ooh la la day drip to the island was great. Despite what people tell u, unless yr diving the coral is dead but the fish were great to c. The cost of this was about $100pp which included BBQ lunch and unlimited drinks. . jetskiing by adrenaline was an awesome day trip no meals included though so take enough money. Def go to the mud pools, go in a group so much more fun, throwing mud and getting dirty was fun. If going here wear yr old clothes or bathers because my stuff is ruined. All the hotels don't accept cash they charge everything to yr room including yr activities if booked via yr hotel. The Sheraton can also charge purchases to yr room even though yr not staying there. Head up to the Sheraton 6 min walk the short way, to chime for a few hrs. Great vibe and has a dj for those of u who like to dance up a storm, they mostly play 80's and pop. Great venue and fun, or u can go to the bar on the beach for a cocktail. If purchasing Internet u can only use it in the reception which got annoying. Overall very happy with location, service and value. We didn't stinge on anything so for 8 days Btwn 2 of us including activities eating out drinks etc we spent $2000. We would def recommend this place the pictures don't do it justice. Btw don't use laundry facilities it is so expensive $3.50 for every pair of undies, but they clean yr stuff really well.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 15 October 2010

I was reading the comments made about the western for weeks before i left and nearly changed my booking because of it , but i thought it was important to say the place is fantastic the food the pool and the service we arrived at 8am and check in was not until 3pm and yet with in moments they checked us in early at 8 am and i was very glad about that as were had a long night with little sleep and we were all tired . i have nothing but fantastic things to say the hotel was clean the place was well maintained and when comparing with other 5 stars it was right up there we only stayed one day and a half but i enjoyed it very much . great pool for parents and kids and lots of shade and great tree's ...

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family