Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
Priceline
US$104
Destinia.com
US$87
Hotels.comUS$91
CheapTicketsUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Hotel is dirty. Room dirty.Towels not replaced. Pool dirty. B/Fast swarming with flies. Tables not cleared. Coffee machine broken. B/Fast items were not regularly replenished. Dinner was overpriced and not nice. Asked for a corona & sparkling wine not available. Wake-up call for n ever received.

1  Thank Mark H
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear Mark,
We are working at improving the areas that you have highlighted in this review. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Your Sincerely

Reviewed 10 October 2019

Due to Fiji airways cancelling and changing our flights, Fiji airways gave us accommodation here with $100 for food a day. The photos online looked good, the ground floor room we ended up with was far from what the pictures looked like. Went to the loo on arrival, was a massive turd in the toilet, obviously not cleaned and was disgusting. Massive cockcroach on the floor, biggest I've seen. Was so bad, we booked and paid for another hotel although we had this paid for by Fiji airways and had $100 a day to spend there. Also got our bill wrong multiple times for food (higher than what it should be). Initial responses was it's our fault and we must of ordered additional things and forgot about it. Wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy.

Date of stay: August 2019
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dear Lachlan F,
I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectation for this I sincerely apologies. I am conducting a investigation into this matter as we are renowned for our services by many of guest. it is most unfortunate that we fell sort with you.
Once again my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I have stayed in my life.
It is a disgrace to the accor brand
The rooms are dated, staff not at all supportive
We checked in on the 30th of September for a night and to our surprise there were lizards in the room, dingy lighting in the room, dirty bathroom, old mattress. The room actually looked like a 1 star hotels room. The internet did not connect. When we asked the manager at reception, very effortlessly she agreed to it and said that it works only in the corridors. Me and my husband had to sit near the pool in the midst of mosquitoes to check our work emails.
We are regular accor guests and had to checkin at sofitel the next day but since sofitel was sold out on 30th we decided to stay in another accor property but after this incident we informed the receptionist to cancel our booking for the 3rd of October but they were so cold and in cooperative that they simply refused to help us out n had put the blame on central reservation. We wrote to central reservation on the 1st and did not get any reply.very reluctantly had to stay in this down market hotel on the 3rd of October as they would still have charged me the full amount for no show. We checked in as late as possible around 10pm and checked out at 6am.
I know these comments would not make any difference to any of the hotel staff including the general manager but still felt like venting out my frustration for this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amby_Talreja
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear Amby,
Thank You for taking the time to provide feed back on your recent stay. I am sorry that were not able to meet all your expectation for this I sincerely apologies.

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I recently used this hotel as transit accommodation twice. Our first experience was fine. We were given one of the refurbished rooms which was quite comfortable and had a king size bed. On our second stay we weren't as fortunate as we were allocated a ground floor room which was very small and badly in need of a make over eg one of the power points was coming out of the wall and the shower drain cover was missing as well as other issues of disrepair. Fortunately we were not staying overnight on this occasion. Another issue was the shuttle bus. We weren't aware that it only does airport pickups hourly & no one we asked at the airport seemed to be aware or if they were did not pass the information on.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Janelle,
Our Standard room does indeed need a face lift and we are working at improving this. We had a mini refresher earlier last year in our deluxe room, this is the room you first stayed in and we intend to do the same in the second room you stayed in early next year. Our shuttle now does runs for both the Novotel Nadi Hotel and the Mercure Nadi Hotel. Your bookers are aware of this, it takes time due to the amount of traffic in Nadi recently.
I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to be given another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

First initial impression of the hotel was okay and then things just got worse and worse.

Outside of the hotel was dated (and different shades of paint) making it look half finished like they couldn't bother with the rest.
Wifi was bad that it was constantly disconnecting and wouldn't reach our room. Even by the pool it was dropping out. Getting a new code everyday was quite annoying.
We arrived to our room with chipped ground tiles and the bed was so hard, pillows were uncomfortable and lumpy. One of the cupboards in the room wouldn't close so had to make sure we weren't walking into it when leaving the room.
Sheets looked like they had a slight yellow shade to them, not sparkling white (what you would expect from a hotel). The fan was loud and noisey, you couldnt even adjust the temperature - (we had to turn it off at night meaning a hot sleep). During the night a bug crawled on me in the bed (even felt a pinch). I didn't have time to kill it and it scurried behind the back of the bed. This was absolutely disgusting.
Second morning was awoken at 6.30am by a few families arriving -screaming kids jumping in and out of the pool. Absolutely no control or consideration taken by the staff to ask them to quieten down.
Now for the bathroom - I've seen hostels in better conditions. There was black grime in the corner of and all around the glass seal of the shower/bath. Also there was a dead bug on the bathroom floor (like the one that bit me) I wish I had taken photos. Shower pressure was okay.

Food at the breakfast was okay. Dinner had the pizza and fries. Pizza was good, large and filling. Fries on the other hand we so oily and sad. Probably the worst chips I've ever had. Be careful and make sure you check your bill - they charged us $19fjd for the fries!!!!

We ended up changing our hotel - never looked back!

Date of stay: August 2019

Bula kiwigirl22625
Thank You for taking the time to provide feed back on your recent stay.
All comments are important to us and we are working at improving our product and facilities. Our Hotel is indeed very old and requires a lot more attention. I am sorry that were not able to meet all your expectation for this I sincerely apologies.