Apartments Sarajevo(Sarajevo)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$40
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
Aladin and Arabella Apartments(Sarajevo)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$127
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Hotel Festival(Sarajevo)
Ada Hotel(Sarajevo)
Hotel Central(Sarajevo)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townspent one nightperfect locationhotel is locatedbascarsijahearteur
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

When we came to the hotel the stuff wasn't there. We waited for them, but not for a long time, the problem is that they was really not interested in anything. They just give us key of room and said that room is at first floor. They didn't tell us in witch hour is breakfast time, when is check out, what is wifii password, absolutley nothing. Maybe they had a bad day, don't know...
And the room had some bad smell at first day, but for price is ok. But I will try to find some other hotel next time.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Room was very small and not enough space to go around bed. Bathroom was tiny,door wasn't able to open because they hit in the toilet seat. It could be cleaner. Best thing about this hotel is location(100m from Bascarsija).

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

+ good location, friendly staff, nice communal areas
- room I had faced a wall and thus had no natural light.
-Half the bulbs were also out- including the bathroom( a lamp was there as a replacement)
- walls were thin
- I suspect my room wasn't cleaned after the first night as towels were simply thrown on my bed

I ended up switching to a hostel to save money

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Nice and clean hotel! Location great, just a few minutes walking from Baščaršija.
Staff are very friendly. Great for traveles with budget. You can feel the spirit of Sarajevo in this hotel. Idela for weekend break!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice and friendly staff. Great location and we had a great view of Sarajevo from our balcony.
On the down side is that there was a nasty smell coming from the bathroom and the hair dryer didn't work. There was a spare one in the closet but it meant not being able to dry your hair in front of a mirror.
Rooms are rather small but since we both had backpacks it didn't really bother us.
I would probably look for a better hotel next time I visit Sarajevo but for the price I think it's OK.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple