“You must eat here”
Review of Cakum Pakum

Cakum Pakum
Ranked #5 of 463 Restaurants in Sarajevo
Cuisines: French, Italian
Description: Small trattoria serving beautiful pastas and salads,also a few kind of amazing creps savory and sweet
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

By far one of the best restaurants I have eaten at. The place is so pretty and it is known for its pasta (which is phenomenal) and savoury pancakes (equally good). They also have a great selection of beer and delicious wine. It is inexpensive (but bring cash). The people that work there are lovely too. 10 our of 10!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I had pancakes with pesto and chicken and it was delicious! The service is very friendly, the atmosphere inside the restaurant is cosy and the ambience is authentic (even though the restaurant itself is not quite spacious, so during peak hour you might need to wait for a couple of minutes, but it's definitely worth the wait).

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We went to cakum pakum based on reviews we'd seen on here and wow, it did not dissapoint. The food was outstanding, it was simple but perfectly executed. If we were here for longer i would happily eat here every day! Cakum Pakum sauce was probably the highlight, on pasta and in a savoury pancake it was delicious. We had a panna cotta to share for desert which was amazing as well.

Service was really friendly, informal and just made you feel at home. Really can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I have long resented having to write a review for this place, only because I want to keep it for myself. For me, this is the best restaurant in Sarajevo - bar none. I have been coming to Sarajevo for business for the past two years, and every time I make a point of visiting here. I love the food. My wife loves the food. My kids love the food. To be honest, I've never made it to the crepes, dinner and I'm full. The restaurant is small and eclectically decorated - like Harry Potter - but only in the best way. The music is a great mix of 80's. And the food .... I could go on forever about the food. Home cooked. Best steak in the Balkans! Pasta is also excellent. I can't recommend this place enough. It is also family owned and operated, and had that feel. Very comfortable. Highest marks only.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We loved the simple ambience and young owners/Manager. A young clientele during our visit. A good tuna salad as a starter (quite large) and an excellent Cakum Pakum pasta (well executed) and salty pancake by the same name. Finished with a sweet crepe

Quite inexpensive and well worth the visit