“nice place not the best service”

The View Restaurant
Ranked #247 of 1,247 Restaurants in Sofia
Description: At a height of 85.2 meters, The View is the restaurant with the most beautiful view in Sofia. The modern interior and the fantastic cuisine make The View the new place for sightseeing in the capital.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

hello. I went there with couple friends a week ago. Great view of course. As I walked in the hostess wasn't very polite as well as the server. The food was ok, still I enjoyed it there. I will probably come back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went for meal with my wife Saturday 24th march hadn't booked but the staff took us to seat by the window with the lovely views over sofia it was 9pm so all light up...nice atmosphere staff friendly and helpfull..shared salad then I had lovely big rib eye steak cooked perfect.wife had linguine dish also good 4 or 5 beers and bottle champagne lovely chocolate caramel dessert...came to 122 lev think roughly £60..which what we had was good value for money..(sorry for me pulling a stupid face lol)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible service. We had to wait 30 min between the salad and the main dish. They forgot the schrimp for the soup, the hot bread was served 15 min before the soup and many more.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I recommend you reserve, if you don't speak Bulgarian this is very easy by messaging them through Facebook, they will reply with your reservation very quickly.
You can chose from an a la carte menu it there is a self service buffet which is great value
The first time we went the buffet food was really Good, the second time not so good.
The prices are so reasonable.
Cocktails are really good.
Really worth a visit for the spectacular views.
I will definitely visit time and time ago.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant 3 times since it was opened and I am disappointed form the service and the food! The service is not good enough! I waited my food on hour! The stuff was rude! The only thing that i really like is the view! I’m not impressed!