“24 hours service ”

Restaurant Maraia Classic
Ranked #309 of 1,260 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Maraia Classic is one of the most preferred restaurants in Sofia. With fine cuisine, interior and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and very good kitchen even in early morning hours. Exelent location,close to city centre.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I visited this cafe for first time, but I knew it for years.They greeted us when we entered. I noticed slow service an unpolite manner for doing the job by the waitress.

The only good thing was the good taste of the drink, which I ordered. This is the reason I give the second star.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Summer evening at the lower end of Lozenets before heading into the city.
Nice bar diner - outside bar - no loud music just chilled - 11pm hardly a table free outside - cool glazed inside section to this place also.
I'm sitting beneath the chestnut trees - nice vibe as I knock back my first rakia
it's good to be back
Cool place in a nice area of the city
Food good - service good

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Through our hotel in Sofia we were recommended to go to Maria Classic Bar for a "great" New Year's dinner and party. But when we arrived at the rather empty place, no tables were laid, no sign of New Year's festivities. The food was mediocre, the atmosphere dull. We just wanted to leave the place, but it was far away from our hotel, so we had to stay until the booked car came and picked us up. All in all, a tedious New Year's party.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Nice service, average food, good location if you are planing a walk around. Nice garden for the summer and close to sightseeings