Ways to Experience Traventuria
from US$53.31
from US$35.54
from US$114.91
1,245 results
All reviews rila monastery and boyana church rila lakes martin driver bulgaria trek route
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Fun tour with enthousiastic Tourguide (Martin). Just us two and one other couple. Long drive but worth it ! Maybe the free time could be a little longer in Plovdiv ? Choose fast food and not a slow restaurant to see more of the city ;)

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 2 September 2021

An excellent trip. Our driver and guide, I think his name was Mette, was excellent. I am actually writing this review because I was so impressed with him - excellent personality and thorough with his knowledge of Bulgarian history and so passionate about his country. All of us enjoyed this trip and I would highly recommend it

Date of experience: August 2021
TraventuriaAdmin, Public Relations Manager at Traventuria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Thank you for your review! Our guide Metto is really delighted to read your review! It was a pleasure for our team to host you in Bulgaria! Looking forward to more amazing trips in our country!
Best regards

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Loved the experience, and I feel terrible that I don't remember my guide's name. Started with an 'M' haha. Super entertaining with lots of stories, history, and humor. Had a really amazing morning and afternoon.

Dear Artur!
I presume the guide's name was Martin.
Safe travels

Reviewed 27 August 2021

This trip I done with Edi, Edi is wonderful guide and have a lot of experience in mountains. It was very enjoyable to go with him, he has a great sense of humour and know the tracks in the place very well.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you for your great review of our services! We are really glad that the tour met your expectations! We will let Edi know your kind words about his appearance.
Safe travels

Reviewed 27 August 2021

I done this trip with guide Lubo, his was absolutely fantastic and told us not only about monastery but also about the life of people in Bulgaria in general and about Bulgarian history. Very recommended trip for people who likes history and seeks for knowledge !!!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you for the amazing review that you gave of our service and the sights seen. Lubo is happy to know he was an important part of your day! Looking forward to many new trips!

Safe travels,