US$59
US$153
US$111
InterContinental
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$52
US$48
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

I went to this hotel for a business trip. The hotel inside is very dark and everything seemed very old. No fresh touch, no motivation to stay, the windows where not really insulating from cold and noise of the street. When arriving in the evening I was not really welcomed but more or less the personal spoke with no interest at all. The breakfast was medium with no reall choice. I will not use the particular hotel in the future.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Nemessis44
Reviewed 18 August 2014

A very quiet hotel just outside of the city, but had everything I wanted. A large swimming area with separate pools (seemed to be one adult, one child which was great!) though the pools were incredibly freezing!
Spa facilities were lovely, though due to language barriers it took a few days to work up the courage to use them, but always quiet so very relaxing.
Bedroom was great, lovely and big with a wonderful bathroom.
Though the hotel is out of the city, it was only a 5-10 minute taxi journey into town and always less than 10lev.

My only real complaint about the hotel would be the lack of eateries. It has a seafood restaurant within the hotel, but a limited and pricey menu. However due to the cheap taxis we were able to eat at some wonderful restaurants in town every night.
I would definitely return to the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street, it can be loud in the evening with windows open, though rooms have AC so no need to open them!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clare B
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Wanted to stay in Sofia close to the airport. Needed comfort after escaping the floods near Vratsa. Very clean. Spacious bathroom. Comfortable bed. Efficient staff. We did not get a chance to experience the pool, but have it on good authority that it is lovely. We had the buffet for breakfast and it had a decent selection of hot and cold food.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jenleahy
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I spent one night here on a business trip, checked in late and left very early, so, sadly, didn't have time to enjoy the spa.
Everything else was really nice and I recommend this hotel highly. Spacious rooms, extra large beds, extra pillows and blankets, and bathrobe already in the room, good wifi, really pleasant place to be with that little extra you need. I hope to come back as a tourist and enjoy hotel and spa, however as a business traveler, I don't think I will come back and reason is the Greek restaurant in hotel complex. I was too tired and it was too late to look for other place to eat, so I went to hotel's restaurant. This looks like place they want to present as upscale, which is OK, but there are few really important things if you want to be in this price range: 1) paper napkins only. Big No-No.. for this price range, I want cloth napkin. 2) live music, Greek, very good, pleasant to listen and not to loud - but also a big TV with live football game? What's up with that? 3) blunt, terribly blunt utensils, I don't like when I have to tear apart my steak to have little torn pieces I can put in my mouth, crumbs on tablecloth, only salt shaker only on table, appetizer, salad and main course brought almost at once, so main dish got cold when I finally got to it, and they 15 minutes wait for desert, and then extra 10 minutes wait for a bill, and 5 minutes more until someone returns with card handheld... all in all, I regretted going there, and I paid twice for food just about little less good then elsewhere in Bulgaria.
So - hotel - recommended
Restaurants - only if you must,

Room Tip: choose a room looking to the yard, too noisy during night if you are facing street
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2014

2nd visit to the hotel this time in colder weather. The rooms here are quite large and quite comfortable. There is a a good supermarket across the road but apart from that the eating options are restricted to the Greek restarant on the site. This is ok but I do find the hotel to be a bit unfriendly and always seems to be filled with men in leather jackets who drive big porsches and mercs who all appear a little bit intimidating. The breakfast is really uninspiring. Therefore apart from the rooms (and the price ~ £50 per night), it doesn't have much to endear itself. However I was only there 1 night and was out attending meetings all day so it was ok.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business