“Very nice place to eat!”
Review of Skaptobara

Skaptobara
Ranked #3 of 1,093 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: After-hours
Description: SKAPTOBARA is an American style bar that offers a huge selection of beers and original burgers in a friendly and cozy atmosphere. We have won the prestigious King of Burgers award for two consecutive years - 2015 & 2016. If you are looking for a place to grab a few drinks and tasty bites, or do some shots and listen to great music with friendly easy going people around you, look no further.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty burgers and very friendly service. They help you by choosing the right bulgarian beer! The atmosphere is very relaxed.

Alena L, Public Relations Manager at Skaptobara, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

5-Stars :)
We ❤ you!

You are now becoming one of our SKAPTO GODS that we gather to worship daily.
No one is more awesome than you :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was super tasty! Really friendly staff who helped me choose which beer to try out of a massive selection. Great atmosphere!

HEY! We saw the brightness of a 5-star lightening and we’re coming out of our SKAPTO cave to check it out. Our hopes and prayers have been picked up and yet another satisfied client has left us a super positive review! DUDE, that’s awesome!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just eaten here and I can't praise it enough. We were served by Boris and he was great! Gave us tips of other places to eat and drink at. My mum and I had the 'el chapo' wrap and it was gorgeous! The meat was cooked to perfection and it was SO fresh! My fiancé had the 'Wild West Burger' and it was delicious and my dad had the 'Skapto Burger' but protein style which means it had lettuce outer instead of bread. Didn't disappoint. You MUST try this if you come to Sofia!

Alena L, Public Relations Manager at Skaptobara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

HEY!. We saw the brightness of a 5-star lightening and we’re coming out of our SKAPTO cave to check it out. Our hopes and prayers have been picked up and yet another satisfied client has left us a super positive review! DUDE, that’s awesome!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I actually hate this place. It left me with existential crisis why I can't have anything as nice back at home. Price, burgers, beer selection, atmosphere. You can have some but surely not all.

Price quality value was superb. Back in home I'd have to pay around 2,5 times more and I would still be happy.

Double skapto burger was one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. Past 1,5 years I've drastically reduced my meat consumption and most (meat) burgers I've eaten, while usually good, have left me wondering if it was really worth it. Not this time. It was just THAT good. Home made potatoes while nice, just felt unneeded after tasting the burger.

Service was superb too. We were interested in having some local craft beers and the red haired girl really knew her things and was really helpful when I was torn between lager and IPAs. She was also a pleasure to chat with during the evening through too.

Despite spending only 3 days in Sofia and wanting to try different things, we just might end up going here a second time. We will see. Definitely recommended.

5-Stars :)
We ❤ you!

You are now becoming one of our SKAPTO GODS that we gather to worship daily.
No one is more awesome than you :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food. Good beer. Great service. I had the burger with green chiles and it was delicious. And the waitress recommended two really good local Bulgarian beers.