“Lovely Healthy Vegan Restaurant”
Review of Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 1,285 Restaurants in Sofia
Description: Fresh and tasty food.
Description: Fresh and tasty food.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I enjoyed a very nice meal here. A large menu offers a wide range of plant-based food. I had a bean dip with crackers as a starter and flattop veggies for a main course. Both were very fresh and tasty, and the house Bulgarian red wine was also very pleasant. The restaurant has a very chilled out atmosphere and is in a central quiet out of the way area but definitely worth searching out. On my list of places to come back to when I return to Sofia (a very nice but underrated city).

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I am not a vegetarian or a vegan, but I admired the food in this restaurant. Very delicious, indeed. And a really pleasant interior and nice atmosphere in the garden. Absolutely recommend it!

Диана Х, Guest Relations Manager at Soul Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank You! We appreciate your opinion - our place is not actually for vegans, it is for the soul ;)

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Good points: Nice ambience, creative food and presentation.
Neutral points: Food was very simple in terms of flavour. Creative yes but simple. This can be a pro for some people. Personally, I like creativity in flavour which was the only thing that didn't make this a great experience. Service was fine except that there was only one person and it took a long time for him to get our check after dinner. We weren't in much of a hurry so we didn't mind it much.

My partner and I had dinner at this restaurant. The quality of food was good. The prices were on a higher end but then I guess they have a nice creative concept of the place and food. 1 appetiser, 2 main courses and 2 drinks cost us around 50 leva. Personally, one time experience is good but I am not impressed enough to go multiple times.

Hi, Shreya V! Thank You for your comment.
We are all trying to prepare complex and diverse menu so everyone could choose and try different flavours! Greetings from us :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great place! Good service. Fantastic food. The garden is very nice. Good for business meetings and romantic dates.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is the place where you can be totally relaxed - smooth jazz music, delicious fresh food (all of raw, organic products) and huge wine list. Absolutely vegan friendly restaurant. The garden is so cozy so that you can forget your stressful day and enjoy the tasty dishes.
I recommend the Flattop veggies, the Mediterranea pizza, the raw tartar of cauliflower called Tex mex ( it is really hot) and the Summer salad