“After-yoga dinner”
Review of Vino Vino

Vino Vino
Ranked #143 of 1,287 Restaurants in Sofia
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Following our yoga class we entered by chance with friends and we were the only to be served inside.

The atmosphere is relaxed, prices are affordable and mid-ranged.

I love the paper table covers where you can easily do your planning and brainstorm while dinner is on its way.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Ambiance was nice, the "outdoor" sitting was lovely. Indoor is quiet with classic movie inspired theme. What I've enjoyed much about the food was the bread. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Went to this lovely restaurant for dinner. It's a treasure in Sofia. The staff is really friendly (which was rare to find in this city). The food is good quality and well presented. There's also a great atmosphere, really romantic. Would definitely recommend this place, I'll come again!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from dinner here. The food was lovely and the wine suggested great. Martin who was looking after me also did a great job.
I was interested in trying dessert but thought to check that Credit Card was definitely okay to use. Unfortunately I was informed that the machine was broken.
I had just enough cash to cover my bill, but unfortunately and embarrassingly not enough to tip my server. I also now don't have enough local currency for breakfast before I head to the airport.. with only just enough to cover the metro.
Do please check before you order that you have the ability to pay. The food was great, but I am frustrated that a yummy meal has now caused me this much inconvenience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Together with my husband we had two dinners at Vino Vino, we enjoyed really nice pizzas but the best was the dessert at the end: the chocolate souffle served with French nuga - this dessert is absolutely fantastic!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!