“Very nice place”

Olio D'oliva
Ranked #44 of 1,272 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza, nice and friendly people. Good quality food and lovely restaurant. I really recommend

12  Thank Jose F

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing pizza! Good atmosphere and good service. Besides normal and white pizza, they also serve multiple vegan options. Some of the best pizza i've ever eaten! Way better than when you order a normal pizza without the cheese. Definitely worth a visit when you're in Sofia.

12  Thank Harmke K
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I'd read a lot about this place - about what amazing pizza it was, how you have to book or wait, because it was that good. I managed to get into the half empty restaurant on a Tuesday and was disappointed.

My first two choices weren't available because they didn't have the ingredients and the choice I did get was too rich. I get it, Tuesday is not going to be your busiest night, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to get same choice as the more popular nights.

As far as the food goes, the base was great, but the toppings left me feeling heavy for at least 12 hours afterwards. Could have been a wrong choice on my part but I think less is more and throwing tons of rich sauce and rich cheese on a great base does not mean value for money.

1  Thank Raymond M
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We came to the restaurant and order pizza. We waited 50 minutes for the food, without any excuses from the owner. After our ask for the bill, we needed to come to the office for the bill, because the owner (he was a waiter) was in the office and not in the hall. Good pizza is not a good reason for bad service.

2  Thank Mebin
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The pizza is amazing and made with authentic italian products! You should try it if you are in Sofia and you are a fan of Italian food!

8  Thank Evangelina S