“Definetly the best sushi & fusion restaurant in Chișinău!”

Fusion Restaurant Jeraffe
Ranked #2 of 431 Restaurants in Chisinau
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We were in Chișinău on a business trip and we stumbled upon Jeraffe while looking for a vegan friendly restaurant for two of our work colleagues.

The experience as a whole was exquisite. The food was delectable and the service excellent.

The Crème brûlée Trio was ambrosial!

Our waiter Veaceslav (I hope I got his name right) was very helpful. He offered us wonderful recommendations and even accompanied us to our cab when we left.

2  Thank Alin G

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Happened to have dinner in this amazing restaurant. Service was absolutely amazing, the wine was good and food delicious. Definitely will go back. Loved it.

1  Thank celinebelletz09
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Is one of the best kitchen in Moldova! I enjoy every single dish I had there. My favorite is - Rossini Fillet with Foie Gras. They have oysters, sushi rolls, and a good choice of main courses.
But the most important is the service. They are amazing, special I would like to mention the waiter VEACESLAV, he is very receptive, knows well how to make you to feel special!
Jeraffe is my favorite restaurant in Chisinau.

1  Thank milaaaa888
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Definitely the best sushi and fusion restaurant in Chisinau. Best food and BEST service (!) Thank you for lovely evening!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Yarden a
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I went here with a group (16 people) and the personell were very proffessional and took good care of us.
We had three course meals and the staff were able to serve us without too much time difference.
Delicious food and drinks. The interior is really nice with a luxurious touch. A great choice for groups and couples.

Date of visit: February 2018