“worth the trip!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood, Steakhouse, Thai, Grill
Good for: View
Good for: View
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I ate here a few times on my different trips to Chisinau. The place offers good sushi and other Asian (inspiration) dishes.Over the years I observed that they kept the same staff and the same consistent performance.It is pretty far from city center, but it is worth the trip!
On the minus side: it is practically impossible to order at home, as the use the services of third party catering companies! I tried to order last Saturday (5 o'clock, not exactly rush hour) and I was told that it takes 2and half hours to deliver sushi for one person and that it costs an extra 50 lei!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I drop by every time I m in town. they have amazing food. The foi gras souce is out of this world. Cant wait to go back. I ve tried so many things on the menu. I loved eery meal we ve had there,

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Let's start the review by the worst part: the so-called Bouillabaisse ! Better than the one served at Loft (see my review) but still nothing like a Bouillabaisse: ok there was fish and seafood in it unlike at Loft and taste wasn't bad it was basically just a miso soup with fish and seafood with no garlic, tomatoes or any of the other ingredients of a Bouillabaisse. They'd better rename it as it's misleading...
The sashimi and sushi were good (as long as the fish is fresh and the rice is good it's hard to go wrong...), the Tom Yum soup was ok too, not too spicy. What i really liked was the "Yakiniku Veal Carré" with risotto, very tender, marinated, meat.
Desserts (peach cheesecake & Belkato cake) were also good and portions were generous.
All in all a good place for asian food, don't hesitate to pay them a visit ;-)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Worst sushi ever. Huge pieces of sushi made with wrong type of rice. Very low food quality for that high price category.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Murat D
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

We are sushi fans, so we came from the city center to try Morimoto, as it was recommended to us, but it is quite an average restaurant.
The sushi is acceptable, the portions are big and prices quite low, so worth to try it if you are in the area.