Grand Hotel Continental(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$178
US$167
Hotel Cismigiu(Bucharest)
US$106
US$93
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$73
  • Restaurant
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
InterContinental Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$82
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Crowne Plaza Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$153
CrownePlaza.com
Hotel Central(Bucharest)
US$53
US$51
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Bucharest Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotel Christina(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
Priceline
All reviewscity breakrooms are cleangreat hotelvictorieipillowsbathroombreakfast
Reviewed 11 May 2018

They have scammed us. They made a preauthorization of pur credit card for the whole stay (almost 1000 EUR – we were a group of 13 people), although the room was paid at check out. During our stay there was an incident of cleanliness damaging one of the 7 rooms, they accepted to receive an extra 200 EUR for the extra cleaning. We paid the whole stay at check out and understood that our preauthorization would be unblocked. Without our consent they decided to take the preauthorization too, and argue that it is what we agreed during our stay (big LIE). I have already began process with bank for chargeback and have taken the case to the local authorities. Beware of this people, not to trust
Apart from that, the hotel is very nice, although not at a 4 * European standard.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

It is a stylish hotel with chic rooms. The rooms are small, but clean and they have a good shower.
The staff is very nice and polite. We had a big problem, but the manager solved it professionally.
Breakfast was good with great coffe.
Great value of money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Stylish hotel, friendly staff, tasty breakfast. In the room comfy beds, pillows. Wifi and tv works well. Entire hotel and rooms are kept in spotless clean. Well done and thank you again for host us. Roman & Kasia.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I do not have good experience with Romanian hotels. Every single time I come to Bucharest there are some issues with the place I am staying at, but Vogue Boutique was simply great.

The room are specious and clean, you can see that most of the finish is new and fresh. All towels and robes were clean and freshly washed.

The service was very nice and professional. I had a quick, late check-in. The receptionist remembered about the wake up call and called me when my driver arrived to pick me up as well. I also got a breakfast to go, since I was checking out at 5AM.

Additionally, the Italian restaurant in the hotel is very good. I'm always very picky when it comes to Italian food, but the shrimp & zucchini pasta I had was delicious.

Overall great hotel, would recommend and definitely going to stay there the next time I'm in Bucharest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I have just returned from a weeks stay at this hotel and what a lovely stay it was. From the moment you enter the hotels reception you are greeted with the stylish decor and instantly get the vibe that this will be continued throughout.
We arrived quite late in the evening but check in was quick and easy which was great after a days traveling. Once in our room we immediately impressed by the layout, cleanliness, decor and the little chocolate left on each of our pillows. The bed was extremely large and comfortable and the shower very good, also a very spacious and stylish bathroom.
Breakfast is also very impressive, lots of choice from fresh breads, pastries, fruit and salad. Eggs can be ordered and are cooked from fresh, we tried several styles and was pleased with all. We also ate at the restaurant one evening and thoroughly enjoyed our meals, although the restaurant was a bit quiet.
The reason for our stay was for my 30th and also got engaged during our stay. Staff at the hotel sent a bottle of bubbly to our room as a gift which we both thought was a lovely gesture.
Our one complaint was that dogs barking can be heard outside but as it is set in a residential area this is to be expected and is out of the hotels control.
This little gem is hidden off the main roads but close enough to the centre and all bars and restaurants.
Thank you to all the staff at this hotel for a fabulous stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple