All reviews old town live piano recommend this hotel busy road twin room fantastic location university square fifth floor tour group stayed here for nights staff was very friendly and helpful downtown bucharest bed was comfortable reception desk breakfast buffet few minutes walk star hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It is the second time we stayed here and we are very impressed with the quality of the service. We arrived at 8am after our flight and we were checked in the minute we walked through those doors. They even upgraded us from our superior double room to apartment room 113. The breakfast was of great quality and again the service was of high standards. This could not have been possible without the staff and without Mr Zeldea Dorin Marius. Thank you very much we will be back soon and we will highly recommend this hotel to all our friends in the future. Well done Hotel Capitol.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Crisireland5426
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Fantastic location, central for everything, I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel. My mother and I each stayed in a twin room. I requested a kettle and they provided me with one at reception. Air con worked really well. My mother had a few beetles come into her room (perhaps as our rooms had a balcony) but it wasn't a big problem and I didn't have any. Shower hot and of good pressure. Comfy beds, wifi perfect. Great breakfast, omlettes cooked to order were delicious. Everything was excellent!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kiera1999
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Stayed here in June 2017 for 3 nights, brilliant hotel, modern room and good facilities with very friendly staff. Located in a great position for walking to all the sites, bars and restaurants. Would not hesitate to recommend. Get the 783 bus from the airport for about £1 instead of a £20 taxi fare to University Square (Piața Universității) and it's approx 7 mins walk to the hotel. We also got the bus back to the airport for a very early flight (left the hotel at 4am) and there was no problem getting the bus, felt very safe lots of people doing the same thing including airport workers.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MelM3131
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The hotel is nicely located near lots of eateries and shopping. But more important within walking distance to The Parliament House, Old town and other sites. The hotel is nicely decorated and very clean. Superb breakfast-even had champagne. The front desk staff were great, especially Gabriel-very polite, patient and helpful.

Room Tip: I was upgraded to a double from a single, so really enjoyed the space and comfort.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Mickeeeey
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I stayed in this hotel on business trip so I did not have time to check properly if the location is good for sightseeing but I suppose that yes. Rooms of the hotel were modern style, with nice bathroom and good wifi. The single room was not large, but even very small, I have already stayed in smaller. The breakfast was very good, beside the bufet they offering without any extra to prepare individually some eggs and sausages. If I will go again to Bucharest I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business