“Not so good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was looking for an Italian restaurant and had chosen it after seeing the good reviews on TripAdvisor. Well, our experience was not so good. The Grano is nice and located in the centre of Bucharest, so I had my expectations. It was full. One can also buy Italian food there (very pricey). The waiters were polite and came at once. Among other things, we ordered a lasagna and penne quattro formaggi. The pasta of the lasagna was dry, and surprisingly, as I had just come the previous day from a twelve-day vacation in Sicily, the penne were more than al dente, they were underboiled. When we told this, they made a discount and we didn't have to pay for the lasagna. The rest of the things we took were OK, but I really didn't expect this to happen.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best Italian restaurants in town. Try the prosecco. Simple, tasty food. Nice atmosphere. 5 stars

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I loveeee the desserts at GRANO, especially the lemon meringue . They have great food and it’s as cozy as it gets. I always get the lasagna as a takeaway and pasta as a main course.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

After eating their pasta bolognese, I had a severe food poisoning. Obviously their products lack freshness. Of course, I would never come back

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We came here a few times already for lunch, but be sure to book a table in advance, since we never once managed to get seated without a reservation.

The restaurant itself is quite small, with not more than 10 tables, however the decor is very warm and homey. The short menu allows for the ingredients to be very fresh, and all the dishes we had were quite tasty. The pasta, especially the home made one is excellent. The prices are on the expensive side, but well worth a visit