Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$74
Hotels.comUS$74
TripadvisorUS$74
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Family owned and operated budget hotel. Suites are on the large side. Somewhat dated but very clean. Staff is very helpful. Breakfast is good. No buffet, only room service available. There are many restaurants and shops in the area, all withing walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2019
Cecilia G, Gerente at Maria Jose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Thank you very much for your review Mr. Jorge!! We hope to see you again anytime soon. Our best wishes for you.

Reviewed 28 June 2019

The staff was nice and very helpful but the room was disappointing. It looked like a an apartment: big living room, full kitchen and separate room but the bathroom was small and it was hard to move with my mom, who is handicapped, in the bathroom. I asked before I booked if it was ok for handicapped people and they said it will be ok but when I arrive to the room, I wanted to leave and looked for another place but end up staying because I would loose my money. Te bathroom sink plugged twice and the toilet needed to be fixed also. The shower water pooled and did not drain fast enough, so when we shower we needed to turn off the shower so it would drain in the middle of the bath. My mom traveled with wheelchair and they are not really equipped for wheelchair accessible so be careful when booking. They might tell you it will be ok but is not. The breakfast is not buffet. You order the food and they will deliver to your room. The food was ok but will charge you extra for anything added. So careful when adding anything to it. At night there was an alarm that went off every night and will not let us sleep and there are no views to the outside only the next bulding. I hope this review helps when booking.

Room tip: Look for a different hotel.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cecilia G, Gerente at Maria Jose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Dear Ms. Anaya,

Thank you for your comments. We regret not meeting your expectations. With pleasure we would had given your money back if you didn´t like staying here, we don´t force guests to stay; however, you never said anything to us and after your week here you seemed to be happy. Good luck on your next trip, a 5 star hotel will definitely suits more all your requirements. Kind regards.

Reviewed 26 February 2019

The stay was great, no complaints.

The ladies were so nice and helpful. Everyone was going out of their way to make sure that I had all I need.

I highly recommend it, very nice location as well.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cecilia G, Gerente at Maria Jose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are pleased to read that you had a great stay. Thank you for choosing us :) We hope to see you again next time that you visit San Salvador! Greetings from all the staff.

Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

We spent 3 days and the place looked OK. Not very new but clean, with AC, chicken and a fridge. Breakfast was included. Parking is available without any additional payment. Location of this apart hotel is fantastic!!

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank diegofr2016
Cecilia G, Gerente at Maria Jose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2019

Thank you Mr. Diego for your review!! we appreciate it. We hope to improve our facilities this year. Thank you for staying with us, hope to see you anytime soon :)

Reviewed 5 August 2018

The environment is nice with very good security. Staff is friendly. I specially like their breakfast. They offer 11 types of breakfast on the menu which I can chose everynight. The following day the breakfast is served as room service on time. I enjoy the stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cecilia G, Gerente at Maria Jose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you Miss Ema for your comments. It was a pleasure to have you with us. We are glad because you felt comfortable in our facilities and you enjoyed breakfast. We hope to see you anytime soon. Kind regards.