Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
Hotels.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
All reviews gran villa great stay stayed here titanium courtyard toilet
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

This lovely spot in Gran Villa is perfect for a quick stay I think. The neighborhood is safe, not too far from La Rosa district, and within a few steps you can walk down a lovely outdoor shopping area with many (and little too many) recognizable brands and restaurants. The hotel rooms are clean, even though very small, but everything is efficient and smart. With covid of course breakfast was almost grab and go, but still clean and functional. We found it easy to get around San Salvador with Uber if we weren’t with our tour company. The hotel was pretty central and the staff are friendly.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeachSpecialist
Reviewed 27 April 2020 via mobile

I had the opportunity of staying in this hotel during my business trip. I am originally from San Salvador, so being back home was amazing. The company I work for is outsourcing, so staying somewhere safe and short distance wise was imperative. The hotel rooms are quite big, and very clean. The staff was super friendly and professional at all times. I love how the mall was right next to the hotel. I would go for dinner after a long day of work without worrying that something was going to happen. I am so grateful that I stayed here. Breakfast was okay, but well worth the price. I definitely recommend staying at this hotel. The area is known as La Gran Villa, which is a beautiful area.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank gonzaloalvarezal
Reviewed 11 January 2020

I loved this place, though small, the place has all the basics, close to many great attractions and stores including a Starbucks within walking distance.

The front desk team were fantastic and housekeeping just great,

1  Thank Julio E
Reviewed 5 January 2020

We had a late flight leaving at 1:30am and our previous accommodations didn't have hot water, so we decided this was worth the price for a rest and hot shower. It was very nice and new with good service and it was right beside a large shopping mall & several restaurants. Great value! The hot shower was wonderful. :D

1  Thank Saraheg1977
Reviewed 23 December 2019

As a Lifetime Titanium member with Ambassador status, we spent 3 nights here on points the week before Christmas. I used 10,000 points for the first night and 8,000 points per night for the subsequent 2 nights. I thought it was a really good use of points.

I applied Suite Night awards for an upgrade but it was denied. We were given Room 539 which was a regular room but we had a view of the mall and a great view of the volcano.

The location is nice if you want to be literally inside an upscale mall. Starbucks is right across the hotel and you have various dining options from inexpensive like Subway to more expensive like Bennigan's.

If you are not familiar with El Salvador, everything is in USD. We didn't have issue paying with credit card at the restaurants.

Breakfast is included for everyone. Hours Monday thru Friday is 6:30 am - 9 am. On the weekends, it is 7 am - 9:30 am.. There are buffet items which do change and they will cook you eggs. Breakfast was OK, nothing too fancy.

WiFi is complimentary. It was decent enough. There is also an in room safe.

The room itself still felt relatively new. There were a lot of plugs everywhere - next to the bed, on the desk.

We joined 2 day tours with Salvadorean Tours and they picked us up and dropped us off right at the Fairfield. You can see my separate review on the tours - we especially enjoyed going to Cerro Verde and El Boqueron, Not sure if you could go on your own but we were worried about our safety so we decided to do a tour.

From the airport, we took Uber to the hotel. It cost $22 and we arrived on a Thursday around 2 pm. Uber allows you to enter a credit card for payment. For the return, we paid the same amount with Uber - $22. We left at the hotel at 10 pm and it took 40 minutes. Also, if you want to take Taxi Acacya, they have a flat rate of $28 to or from the airport to or from Fairfield.

I thought the staff at the hotel was friendly always greeting you. Because of my status, they allowed me to have 5 pm check out because our flight was leaving late. I thought that was very nice. Also, our Avianca flight was delayed almost 4 hours leaving San Salvador and the person at the front desk tried to help me call them but was also unsuccessful but it was much appreciated.

1  Thank PandaHouston