US$82
US$72
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Maria Jose Suites(San Salvador)
US$69
US$58
US$95
US$76
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$111
US$91
InterContinental
  • Pool
Barcelo San Salvador(San Salvador)
US$64
Morrison Hotel(San Salvador)
US$214
US$54
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Hotel Oasis(San Salvador)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$65
US$63
Villa del Angel Hotel(San Salvador)
US$67
US$59
All reviewsla portaplaza hotelfast foodwould stay here againel salvadorpoolwifineighborhood
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I stayed 2 nights, the room given to me the first night was very neat, altough it was closer to the street and early in the mornig a lot of trafic noise from outside. The second night they give a different room because but it wasn't so neat as the later.
The breakfast was tasty and included eggs, beans, fruit, bread coffee and juice and even tamales.

For me was convenient because my office was crossing the street.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I used La Porta Plaza as my base in San Salvador as I took some tours each day. Don't be put off by the kind of shabby looking reception area. Once you enter the hotel you will find a pretty Spanish-style hacienda. My room was clean and comfortable with plenty of space for one person. The typical Salvadoran breakfast served on the patio overlooking the pool was delicious and I really appreciated that they started serving at 6:30 in the morning so I was able to eat before heading out early in the morning. The staff at the hotel are super friendly and will do whatever they can to help you have a great stay in San Salvador.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank trjnsarah
Reviewed 24 January 2016

If you're coming from Guatemala City, make sure to stop at the first stop, San Benito, to get to this hotel. Cab ride is about 10 mins from there. We got there after dinner but there were a decent number of restaurants, mostly fast food, still open. We also visited the nearby grocery store for sundries. Nice room and bed, clean bathroom. Eating breakfast poolside is very relaxing. Breakfast was decent.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alma G
Reviewed 28 May 2015

In the middle of downtown and relaxing enviroment, People makes me feel like home. Price is lower than big hotels and the services are enough. I strongly recommend you go there and pass a good night in the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for single room
Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2015

We stayed here for 2 nights and were very happy with this hotel.
The most outstanding staff. We spoke no Spanish but the front desk staff were very patient and kind and spoke enough English to accommodate all of our needs and requests.
They arranged a tour for us and we were very happy with it!
The hotel is really quite beautiful, like a classic Spanish hacienda. The pool was such a treat and the grounds were lovely. Our room was beautiful - small but perfectly adequate. The service at the restaurant was excellent.
It seemed to be quite slow at this time, so there was a limited menu but the food was fine.
The location is right in the hub of things and in a very very busy area. We took taxis to the fancy restaurants which were only about 10 mins drive away.
We felt very, very safe at this hotel. There were 2 guards to protect us if needed.
The staff made sure we had safe and legitimate drivers. They also knew we didn't speak Spanish so they helped us make sure our drivers knew where we wanted to go.
The wifi was great.
It was quiet at night despite being in the city, but got louder around 6am.
The bed I must say was the hardest I've ever slept on. But that was the only downside in my opinion. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple