Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
US$125
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$93
Free cancellation until 02/02/22
Hotels.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
1,119 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed being able to walk straight across the indoor bridge to the mall. We had an excellent salmon at Tony Romas . You will find several dozen restaurants and at least 100 stores. There is also a grocery store and cinema.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Teasdale-Utah
Reviewed 9 November 2020

I was recommend by not only a friend but also the hotel to have a full body massage by a woman named REINA ARANA .
Words cannot express the work she does . She not only gave me a great massage ,she also aligned my back and cracked my neck . She’s great with her hands and knows what she’s doing . If you ever decide that you would like a massage ( which you absolutely should ) ASK FOR REINA ARANA . In all my years getting massages, I have never had one like this . I feel incredible. I cant thank her and the hotel staff for recommending her . I look forward to my next visit . Even though the spa was closed due to Covid , Reina and the hotel staff made sure that it was done in my room safe, Covid free and above all trust worthy . All her instruments she used were clean , sanitized and safe and including her wearing a mask from the minute she met me to the last minute she left . Thanks again for being professional and courteous . I feel great !

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Real InterContinental, Propietario at InterContinental San Salvador - Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Your comments contribute to our success. Many thanks for your support, guidance and encouragement. We enjoyed having you as our guest. We will share your comments with Reina and the Staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

It was a quick business trip, but felt well taken care of. Everything was clean. And sanitizer station through out the property. Fridge is the room was nice. Comfy bed and pillow. Staff were very polite and courteous. I couldn’t get the showers as hot as I wanted but I guess that’s my preference. Good location across from the mall. Restaurant was open late.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank holagato1

You are the core of our operation. Thank you for making our staff happy with your comments.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

We will definitely come back for our next stay at InterContinental. The service and staff are exceptional from the front desk to the staff on the executive level. I had a minor accident my second day and the entire staff made sure I was comfortable and provided wonderful accommodations. My family and I would like to express out sincerest gratitude for Anthony and Chef Manuel from the executive lounge. Every morning they made sure we were comfortable. They were attentive to our needs and provided great recommendations for sight seeing and service. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Real-IC, Gerente at InterContinental San Salvador - Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Reviewed 22 January 2020

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The service was very good and the hotel lobby was just gorgeously designed and majestic. My room was nice with beautiful views. The hotel felt luxurious and very safe. It was also very centrally located. The concierge helped me organize a wonderful trip and the staff booked a great guide for me. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Mila00
Real-IC, Gerente at InterContinental San Salvador - Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2020

Thank you for every nice comment you have given us, on behalf of our staff. We look forward to having you with us again in the near future.