Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$59
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$85
Barcelo San Salvador(San Salvador)
US$75
Ali"s Downtown(San Salvador)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice garden and poolan excellent hotelgarden areael salvadorclean roomsbusiness tripcentral americacountrycleanlinessinternetac
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I was there with a group from the America to work in an area outside the city for a week and we were served very well. The people were very friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting the Santa Ana area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank E3623VErichardb
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Mirador Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Guest :

Many thanks for your preference . We are really glad that you had a nice experience in our hotel .

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Been here on a two day business trip and spent three night at this hotel. As expected, this is a well cared hotel, with nice spacious room. The installations were all modern and clean. The hotel has a nice outdoor area and the restaurant menu for lunch or dinner are very nice, with honest prices. Have a nice dinner with ceviche and a well served shrimp plate.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rodrigo r
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Mirador Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Many thanks for your coments , it is a pleasure for us know that you had a nice stay in our hotel

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Stayed here in February as part of a group . The hotel is situated on a hill side just far enough out of the city centre to avoid the noise , traffic and horrendous exhaust pollution which hangs over the centre like a blue haze .
My room was spacious (well above average), well appointed with a very good bathroom .AC was perfectly satisfactory .Very pleasant airy lobby area with dining area adjacent with wide breakfast selection . Outside there is a garden area with a useful sized pool .
Given the hustle and bustle of San Salvador the place is a friendly oasis .

Room Tip: For perfect calm ask for a room away from the reception area
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Mirador Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Guest :

We are glad that you enjoy your stay at the hotel.
We hope you come back soon .

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I returned to this hotel after 2 years and I admit that this hotel is always taking actions for the better, the rooms are better equiped, new amenities in the bathroom and overall a very nice and confortable room to relax and rest.
Still no elevator and hoping that sooner o later they get one, not really that I need, but I think it is easier for someone elder and people that travel with a lot of luggage.
I took breakfast the next morning and as always there was everything I hope to have for the morning time. Last but not least the personal was as always very polite and ready to help with anything needed.
Next trip to San Salvador I will definitely stay at Mirador Plaza.

Thanks

Room Tip: Second floor rooms with balcony have nice view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Roberto F
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Mirador Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

It is a pleasure to have frequent guests, who receive the changes made in our facilities, thank you very much for your comments and hope to welcome you in their future visit .

Reviewed 29 September 2016

This Hotel was recommended to my company. As I come to work in this country, I checked in to this hotel and to my surprise, the A/C was broken. They try to look for another room and they were all the same since there was a problem with the unit that served that floor. There was a Wedding and you could hear all the music and people in the room.
Next day, I woke up to have a Gecko in my room. I don't have anything against Geckos, but due to the fact that I wasn't camping, I don't see a reason why I should sleep with one.
Same day, I come from work and it was raining. When I get to my room there was a Water Pod between my bed and the TV. Water was leaking thru the sides of the window.
Food wasn't good. I had their "Pupusas" and were salty and not good. I know those were bad, because I, after had Pupusas somewhere else and were delicious and not what they had there.
Talking about food reminds me that they offer breakfast and give the restaurant a second chance. They served a buffet with fruit, juice, coffee etc. First morning was ok. Even thus that restaurant always gave me a bad feeling. When I come for breakfast the second morning and got some orange Juice, to my surprise it was fermented and their fruit ( pineapple) had a "brownish" color like it went bad. I told one of the servers, he tried the juice and confirmed what I just told him. NEVER again I visited the restaurant. The staff were VERY apologetic about the whole situation, but that won't fix the problem.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor overlooking their pool have a good view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Patricia T, Gerente at Hotel Mirador Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

I am gratefully for your opinion is a largest and important comment.
Actually we already take care about the whole situation . I understand your appreciation but if you give us a next opportunity you don`t have this items again .

Thank for your empathy .