Eco Hotel Mariscal
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Villa del Angel Hotel(San Salvador)
Morrison Hotel(San Salvador)
View Hotel
Villa Serena Escalon(San Salvador)
View Hotel
Kal Nawi Hotel(San Salvador)
Villa Dovela(San Salvador)
View Hotel
Hotel Gardenia Inn(San Salvador)
View Hotel
Novo Hotel & Suite(San Salvador)
Hotel Ataco(San Salvador)
Hotel Olinda(San Salvador)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our high school group (16 teens) and 5 chaperones stayed here in March 2014 for 6 nights while we were doing a Habitat for Humanity build in Cayultitan (a small town about 30 minutes away). It is hard to evaluate this modest hotel against typical North American standards because it's a small little hotel in El Salvador and it feels unfair to make comparisons. The hotel's location is good - it's very central and next to a large mall and supermarket (which came in handy for getting some snacks). The rooms, beds and cleanliness of the hotel were OK. The staff seemed to be very nice and tried hard to take care of our group. The breakfast was a nice buffet - toast, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh squeezed orange juice, coffee, tea and sometimes eggs. They made dinner for our group which was variable in terms of it's quality and quantity. If I was to return to San Salvador, I'm not sure I would stay here again - I might want something a bit nicer but I think if someone was looking for a reasonably priced small hotel, this could fit their needs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ShannonE848
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Nice place and when I got sick the owner personally checked on me and made me meals which helped soothe my aching stomach. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank JPilch7895
Reviewed 21 September 2009

This is a small hotel in San Salvador. The furniture is dated but the service and location are top of the notch. The owner and her daughters take care of every detail they possibly can to make your stay enjoyable. The location is great, right next to a big shopping mall with food court and restaurants nearby. I recommend this as a great hotel with great price.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank Mitssy R
Reviewed 19 April 2008

I stayed in a junior suite at the Mariscal and can recommend it. The room was spacious,comfortable and clean. The staff were all very helpful and friendly, and went out of their way to give me directions to various places of interest. The hotel is right next to many shops and places to eat, in a neighbourhood that I felt safe in at night on my own as a single woman.It is also close to the buses that take you in to town.I would recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank SGM67
Reviewed 15 August 2007

Mariscal was excelent!

The personel went out of their way to make sure that all of my arrangements were in order and that I was well taken care of.

The best of the hotel is the people that work there, they always give you a big smile and make you feel like home.

They really made me feel like I was part of their family.

Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Denisse02