Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$65
TripadvisorUS$65
Priceline
Booking.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
Orbitz.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2014

My wife and I stayed at this place back in May 2009, I myself back in September 2012 and I've always meant to leave a review for it, alas here it is. We love this place, cozy, clean, great staff, centralized and secure. Great service and price!

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Ciclologia
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I stayed at this little hotel back in April 2014. I loved this little hotel for several reasons.
- The staff was friendly.
- The rooms were clean and bright
- The rates were reasonable.
- It was conveniently located near a shopping mall
- They helped arrange a great tour of the ruins
- They totally accommodated me with my gluten and dairy intolerance (made eggs for me), and I ate fruit!

All in all a fantastic experience!

Room tip: Stayed in room 20 - which was nice, but the internet was a bit flaky, but you know, that could've just been regular El Salvador internet issues.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank amblerlin
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our high school group (16 teens) and 5 chaperones stayed here in March 2014 for 6 nights while we were doing a Habitat for Humanity build in Cayultitan (a small town about 30 minutes away). It is hard to evaluate this modest hotel against typical North American standards because it's a small little hotel in El Salvador and it feels unfair to make comparisons. The hotel's location is good - it's very central and next to a large mall and supermarket (which came in handy for getting some snacks). The rooms, beds and cleanliness of the hotel were OK. The staff seemed to be very nice and tried hard to take care of our group. The breakfast was a nice buffet - toast, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh squeezed orange juice, coffee, tea and sometimes eggs. They made dinner for our group which was variable in terms of it's quality and quantity. If I was to return to San Salvador, I'm not sure I would stay here again - I might want something a bit nicer but I think if someone was looking for a reasonably priced small hotel, this could fit their needs.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ShannonE848
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Nice place and when I got sick the owner personally checked on me and made me meals which helped soothe my aching stomach. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank JPilch7895
Reviewed 21 September 2009

This is a small hotel in San Salvador. The furniture is dated but the service and location are top of the notch. The owner and her daughters take care of every detail they possibly can to make your stay enjoyable. The location is great, right next to a big shopping mall with food court and restaurants nearby. I recommend this as a great hotel with great price.

Date of stay: August 2009