Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$137
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Priceline
US$127
Hotels.comUS$137
TravelocityUS$137
Lol.travelUS$170
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021 via mobile

I had Always wanted to stay at this hotel as people told me that it was the best in Nicaragua and they were correct. Service was very very very good, the accommodations were four-star to five star and we will come back next time we come to visit. The front desk staff was the best.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was great
Rooms were a good size
Bed was SO COMFY
Hotel was clean and safe
Great location for the mall and eating dinner you have a lot of choices around

Stopped over here for one night and it was better than the other hotel we stayed in Managua for a night

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fazzyf1
Reviewed 12 June 2021

I wonderful hotel to stay at. The breakfast is delicious, and super clean. Has two restaurant on site that is very conviente. The entire staff is great and super friendly! Super clean, and very centric. Has a mall a cross the street from the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Excellent! Good service, cleanliness and most important honesty and professionalism, I forgot my AirPods in room after check out and didn’t notice, I called until next day and it was under housekeeping custody. As a guest really appreciate this type of experiences to feel comfortable in my next stay. Congratulations to housekeeping team!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed 1 night in Managua for an early flight and I’m glad I chose the Intercontinental over staying closer to the airport. It was just 15 minutes away and much nicer. Beds were comfortable. The mall next door is convenient. And the service was great. Since we were leaving before the included breakfast would be available, they offered to pack us a to-go breakfast which they had ready for us at 3:45am with some much needed coffee!

Date of stay: April 2021