All reviewspool areapersonalized servicebreakfast was includedreception staffnicaraguan breakfastcentral americahilton
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel twice 2nights start of our holiday & 1 night at the end. Brilliant modern hotel well positioned, friendly staff, very good dining & pool area, breakfast was good, rooms very spacious, a wonderful experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We flew halfway across the world (15hrs) to get to Managua. We arrived at Elements Hotel at 11pm with a confirmed booking, only to be told there was an “issue” at the hotel and to be sent to a cheaper and worse place... and we had to pay for it!!

Did they think of contacting me about the “issue” beforehand so that I may study a second hotel
option? NO.

Did they think of offering me a minimal explanation, given that it was our first time in Nicaragua and we did not know the area or where to go? NO.

Did they think of offering us our room at the other hotel to compensate for their last-minute cancellation? NO.

In fact, if I would have canceled last-minute, they would have charged $165, but when they cancel last-minute, they send you to a gritty, cheaper place and make you pay for it.

We have traveled to over 50 countries and NEVER have we felt so disregarded as clients.

Simply put, take your business elsewhere, to a more reliable and respectable Hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here one night. While the hotel and the restaurant are nice the customer service from the front desk AND the manager was horrible. I paid $184 per night and the air conditioning in my room was broken. It made a terribly loud sound when it turned off-which it did every 15 minutes or so while keeping the room cool all night. I called downstairs at 1:15am and no one answered. I spoke to the staff the next day and all I asked for was a discount because I didn't sleep all night. They told me their system would not let them give a discount and they kept telling me I should have contacted them. What were they going to do? Send maintenance or move me in the middle of the night? I would still get no sleep with all the trouble. So a discount was all I asked for. I didn't even ask for a specific amount. Remember I did also call for help but no one answered. The manager just scowled at me and didn't even apologize for the problem. The front desk staff felt bad and asked for my email and in one hour I received a very standard email offering me corporate rates (which were so much cheaper). However, this email was a standard form email and didn't address my problems and it was for a future stay. What a joke. Why would I return with such bad customer service? I even said to them, "Do you want to help me a little or receive a bad review on all the websites?" She just shrugged her shoulders. What the heck? I didn't sleep all night! I plan to take it up with my VISA and not pay at all when I would have been happy with a 10-20% discount at the time. Stay elsewhere. This place is no nicer than the Hilton and at least at the Hilton (next door) you will get good service and help with any issues. The manager was rude and needs training on service to customers. For Nicaragua this price was too much for no sleep and bad attitudes.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

What a cozy intimate boutique hotel. This was a one night stay and we were not disappointed. The room was tastefully done and the staff was cordial. The breakfast the next morning was FABULOUS and worth the stay just for the breakfast.
Only had one issue a check out when they tried to charge us $7.00US for a bottle of water we did not consume. The problem was fixed and away we went.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

One of the few places in Managua that are elegant reasonable and not a chain. This is the small boutique hotel centrally located with a very amiable staff. Pedro the bartender and waiter in the courtyard of the hotel was particularly helpful. Far and above your average service this was top drawer.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends