La Bicicleta Hostal(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$35
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$48
US$89
US$90
US$82
US$129
  • Pool
Hostal Monte Cristi(Managua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$34
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$62
Airport X Managua Hotel(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$40
US$117
US$89
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I am so sorry to have to give this place a negative review because before I arrived I read that this hotel donates proceeds to the community. But when the service is this bad and untrustworthy, I have to say something.
First, the minor details: an earlier reviewer mentioned parties at the pool. Yup. That is true. On a beautiful Saturday afternoon which would have been well spent by hotel guests at the pool - we weren't able to because there was a childrens' birthday party there. And the announcer was SO RIDICULOuSLY LOUD you could not avoid hearing him. I was so tired from a super early morning flight that I still managed to sleep but clearly this is a problem - don't advertise your garden and pool area to hotel guests if they can't use it.

Way Worse However was the receptionist who scammed me and two taxi drivers by arranging for a taxi for me that I didn't need because I already had one coming! She called for a taxi to come just a little bit before my real taxi and told me he was here! Total scam! I am angry at myself for not questioning him, but more at her for scamming and lying, and the hotel for hiring untrustworthy people like her (she worked days both Saturday January 21st and Sunday January 22nd if hotel management is reading this). Both taxi drivers got screwed too - because she told hers that I would pay him $120 USD to San Juan del Sur and mine was supposed to get $80 and went to the hotel and I wasn't there.
Stay classy Hotel Europeo and fire your cheating scammy receptionist. Either way, I won't recommend this place and don't think you should trust them if you do go.
As a solo traveler, I have to rely on staff at hotels and when that falls apart, it is really upsetting. How much money could she have made off that scam to make it worth it to lose that trust? Shame on her!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
ComunicacionHotel, Gerente at Hotel Europeo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Mrs. Medley,
Again we deeply apologize for the inconveniences that happened and the bad times you have on your stay. That day we have a children's birthday on the pool area but we always want our guests to feel satisfied, for that reason it finish at early hours. Regarding the taxi, it was a misunderstanding and the receptionist provides the taxi from the hotel for your ride to San Juan del Sur without knowing that you already have on coming to pick you up.
As a hotel we are really sad about this, first of all because we always want our client feel happy on their stay and give them the best service as they deserve. This is the first time a situation like this happens and our reception staff has learned from this and we will make sure this situation does not happen again.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I have stayed here few times already. I have all over good experience. The rooms are clean, have A/C, TV, good beds. The pool area is nice to relax, read a book or just have a swim.
The restaurant is OK, but I prefer eating out when I am in Managua.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I spent a week at the HE in May 2016. The atmosphere is just great! Coming from NY it was really like finding peace in between the trees, the pool and the birds. Service was also great, people were always very nice and helpful. My room was ok, nothing fancy but I would say that certainly good price for value. And they were also about to start a renovation of all bedrooms soon, I think that will make it just perfect! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank SaionaraKR
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Downtown Managua but with a beautiful swimming pool and garden area, this 3 stars hotel is just comfortable enough to get a good rest and connected with the spirit of the country. The restaurant in a Rancho is an incredible place to have a full breakfast or lunch Nica style.

I strongly recommend this hotel that overall has a social mission.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Impertinence
Reviewed 10 April 2016

it is a basic hotel in a capital city. On Saturdays, they run parties in the open area at the center of the hotel. Music blasts, no break at all.. they say it will go on till mid night, if it goes beyond that, ask the party to lower the music... could not sleep, let alone that I could not even do any work from the room... if possible, avoid using this hotel

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Jerome S
ComunicacionHotel, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Europeo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback of your stay. I’m so sorry to hear that we didn’t meet your expectations. We assure you that there are not events scheduled all the weekends. Please send an email with a phone number or email address, in that way our manager can send an email personally.