4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
LuxuryCollection
Hotels.comUS$189
eDreamsUS$189
TravelocityUS$189
CheapTicketsUS$189
All reviews beautiful hotel close to the airport highly recommend staying here appointed rooms stayed here for nights excellent stay property panama omar gym robes comfort uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2021

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights for our final stay in Panama. We chose this hotel because of the rating and reviews, and that it is a Marriott hotel. We were not disappointed. This is a beautiful, very clean and well kept hotel. The staff is very professional and service oriented. The Covid measures put in place are impressive and much appreciated. We really enjoyed our stay here, but what really stood out for us is how comfortable the bed was. You sink into the pillows for a most restful sleep. It is the most comfortable bed I've sleep in period. I want to especially thank Melissa who is one of the managers, for her consistent efforts to ensure our needs were met and that we had a good experience there. Every staff person we encountered were professional and service oriented. We felt welcomed there during our entire stay. We enjoyed the food in the restaurant which was reasonably priced. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2021
Fabiana Di Biagio, Other at The Santa Maria, A Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear musicfan2,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at The Santa Maria, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City, we highly appreciate it.

We are very proud to read your positive feedback regarding our staff service, hotel facilities, food and beds which you and your family experienced during your stay. We will make sure to share your comments with our team members, who will be happy and grateful with your review and mentions!

Thank you one more time for your time for your loyalty and for staying with us!.
We hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

I had high expectations at this hotel . I am Titanium member and this is the norm at Marriot for all guests. No welcome words or smiles at check in as if they were doing me a favor. Checked my reservation and saw I was upgraded to a Master Suite for which two certificates were withdrawn from my account. On arrival they gave me an executive suite. Which is usually complimentary They denied that I ever received that message. Insulting. Spoke to a manager who apologized and said she would replace the certificates. After I left got an email saying they were now checking and finally a message saying they would not replace. So unfriendly and not truthful hotel. Asked to call me a taxi and was told they do not call taxis (???) but can offer me a hotel car for $30usd to my destination. Texted uber and paid $9.00. Money grubbers. what attitudes

1  Thank marksX2041ZK
Fabiana Di Biagio, Other at The Santa Maria, A Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2021

Dear marksX2041ZK,

Thank you very much for being a Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite Member, we recognize and appreciate your loyalty.
We also thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience.

We understand that as Titanium Elite Member you have Suite Night Awards benefits, please note that guestrooms for Suite Nights Awards are assigned according to the room type confirmed by the system, we would have loved to made an additional complimentary upgrade but superior suites were not available.

Once again, we appreciate your comments and we will take them as an opportunity for improvement in our continuous effort to ensure a seamless stay for all our esteemed guests.

We hope to welcome you on a near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

I booked this hotel because as a Marriott Bonvoy hotel, it would be a great place to redeem my Marriott gift card. In fact, we booked this hotel for a 7 night stay exclusively to redeem our gift card. However, upon check-in, I was promptly told this property does not accept Marriott gift cards - despite being a Marriott hotel! I was not give any additional information or help.

Why be a Marriott hotel if you won't participate in Marriott programs? What a complete disappointment!

The only thing consistent about Marriott hotels is the poor and inconsistent service.

Date of stay: August 2021
Fabiana Di Biagio, Otros at The Santa Maria, A Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2021

Dear travelswithethan,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your experience about your recent stay with us.
On behalf of all our hotel staff, please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience related to your Marriott Gift Card.

Please note that in the FAQ section of Marriott Gift Card Website there is indicated to please contact hotel directly about acceptance guidelines prior to your visit or stay.

Anyhow, we really appreciate your comments and we will take them as an opportunity for improvement in our continuous effort to ensure a seamless stay for all our esteemed guests.

At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Panama City.
We hope to welcome you on a near future.

fdibiagio@thesantamariahotel.com
+507 304-5555

Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

My family spent a wonderful time at this hotel. Not only offers a good quality of service but also has a high qualified staff that really makes a difference. All staff is nice and extremely helpful. Our family had a great time at the pool. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is delicious and we enjoyed very much our daily fresh omelettes. My twins were very happy staying at this hotel and we will be very happy to come back again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Viajeromundial007
Fabiana Di Biagio, Other at The Santa Maria, A Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Dear Viajeromundial007,

We are delighted to read your positive feedback regarding our service, staff, rooms and breakfast which you and your family experienced during your stay. We will make sure to share your comments with our team members, who work every day to create unforgettable moments for our guests.

Thank you one more time for your time.
We hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

This a extremely well managed hotel. I have been in many five stars around the world and this one of my top ones. They made feel at home. Excellence in management and service. All staff are extremely polite and helpful. We spent almost two weeks at this hotel. My twins enjoyed each minute at the pool. Thank you so much to Omar, Claudia Jones and Rosa Maria, you were amazing! My kids had so much fun at the pool! The pool is delightful warm and clean. We also enjoyed a great breakfast everyday. At the restaurant, Nelson, Kris and Melissa were always so kind and helpful with us. This is a highly recommended hotel. I rarely give a five stars review but this hotel really deserves it. I hope they will always keep a high standard in comfort and service.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guillermo P,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at The Santa Maria, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City.
It is always encouraging to read positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – You!

We are delighted to read your positive feedback regarding our service, swimming pool, breakfast and staff. We will make sure to share your comments with our team members, who work every day to create unforgettable moments for our guests. They will be very happy of have been mentioned on your review.

Thank you one more time for your time.
We hope to have you once again at The Santa Maria Hotel in a near future.