1,073 results
All reviewsfront deskplatinum suitegreat hotelthe club loungespg statusavenida balboala postacasco viejoview of the watercinta costeraalfredobusiness hotelthe pacific oceanpool deckroom was largecentral locationold city
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The entire team at the hotel was immensely thoughtful and went out of their way to help us. We were upgraded to an oceanfront suite and were able to enjoy viewing ships waiting to enter the canal. We only spent 1 night there, but wish we had more time! When we arrived home from dinner, our blinds had been drawn, fresh towels had been dropped off and a sweet left on our bed. This is probably the best hotel experience I've ever had! I can't thank everyone enough. I had done a ton of research between Le Meridien, the Hilton and Waldorf...and I'm so thrilled I picked Le Meridien.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jasmine304
Boris D, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Dear Jasmine304
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the facilities and service experience was what you expected and deserve. Please let us know when we can help you plan your next trip to Panama.
Best regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2016

When our shuttle van pulled into the driveway, Bellman Reynaldo greeted my husband with a handshake, calling him "Amigo." He then gave me a hug and a kiss. We went into the lobby where both gentlemen at the Front Desk welcomed us back. They are always warm and professional. We were each given a coupon for a free Abuelo Rum drink in their bar, Latitudes.

As soon as Bartender Ruby saw us, she came over and gave us hugs and welcomed us back.

We asked Reynaldo if he could install the Panama SIMS chip into my cell phone, which he did. Reynaldo always goes above and beyond expected customer service. I do hope that Le Meridien management realize what a gem he is.

We had to leave early the next morning to catch a plane to Los Angeles. We had to leave so early, we would miss breakfast. Front Desk Supervisor Wendy Baxter offered to schedule a 4:30 AM wake up call AND to send coffee to our suite at 4:45. The wake up call came at 4:30 and about 10 minutes later, someone was at our door with two steaming cups of Cafe Americano.

Caroline at the Front Desk speaks English beautifully; she was friendly and professional.

As usual, we needed help with the computer in the Concierge Club. This is one area where the hotel really needs to put some effort. I sent specific recommendations in the Starwood Survey, so enough said.

We returned to the Concierge Club at 6:30 where we encountered excellent service, very good food and three Ugly Americans who, I don't think, left the Concierge a tip. He pretended not to hear them as they complained about how few people in Panama speak English; and that the history of the Canal as presented on the tour was revisionist. Very professional Concierge who should be applauded. Unlike him, I didn't have to zip my lip.

Our suite was spotless, as usual. The bed was comfy, as usual. They changed brand of toiletries but this brand is also very nice.

Check out was quick which was important as we had a flight to catch.

We never consider staying anywhere other than Le Meridien when we stay in Panama City. In fact, we have to spend a night soon in order to go to Immigration one last time and we have already booked Le Meridien.

Room Tip: The rooms along Avenida Balboa will experience street noise, but we love watching the people and the traffic. It's entertaining.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KSSeaB
Boris D, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Dear KSSeaB
Thank you very much for your great comments on our hotel staff! We will share your feedback with our associates. Hopefully you can visit Le Meridien Panamá again in the near future.
Regards

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Very attentive staff at front desk, accommodating.
I stayed in a very spacious room with a beautiful view of the ocean. Breathtaking sunrises!!! Hotel on a busy street so a bit of traffic notice, but slept pretty well. Bed had great pillows, always an issue for me.
Had roomservice, quick with my delicious chicken sandwich. Last time I stayed here I indulged in a eclair... Very yummy.
Overall a great stay, it has become one of my favorite hotels for business travel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank AmandaV45
Boris D, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2016

Dear AmandaV45
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in the hotel rooms
Thank you for your time and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2016

The hotel and the front staff are amazing. The rooms with the view to the bahia are very nice. The food on the restaurant is a little overprice but it is a good eat. The best part is location, down the street there are tons of options for good food, across the street the cinta costera. Staff is very nice and extremely helpful. They open the business center for me several times before scheduled. Will def stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for water view
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kare M

Dear Kare M
We appreciate all your comments and the time taken to evaluate our services and property.
Thank you for all your compliments and hope to have you back in a near future
regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2016

The wife and I stayed for 6 nights, part of a group gathering for business meetings and social evenings. We had a suite with ocean view. The amenities were very good although the pool was closed for servicing; the alternative use of the neighbouring hotel's pool a few minutes away was fine (actually, larger pool). Above all, everyone in the hotel was extremely friendly and helpful and attentive to all our needs, really trying hard to make our stay an enjoyable one. One or two order errors in the restaurant were excusable given how hard they were trying!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mnc-travels

Dear mnc-travels
We appreciate all your comments and the time taken to evaluate our services and property; this will help us in order to improve our quality standards and to provide you with excellent customer service.
We thank you for all your compliments and hope to have you back in a near future
regards,