“Closed”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This restaurant tried to hard to be a successful but after the owner spent a fortune putting it together it never really got off the ground. Too bad! ...................................................................

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The restaurant had nice decor and effort was put into making several unique dining areas. The food, however, was lacking. Small portions at very expensive prices. My husband had the shrimp entree and it was 3 shrimps served with about a 1/4 cup of rice. I had the chicken entree which was a small piece of overcooked chicken. We were fortunate that we unitize a coupon deal, so while we left hungry and unimpressed with the meal, we at least did not have to pay full price for it.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Pangea closed in February 2012. It was located in El Cangrejo and every room was decorated differently - Singapore, Africa, Brazil, etc. I think they closed because the prices were high and the food mediocre.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Food cooked over mesquite grill was delicious. I had the mixed grill plus the langostine skewer appetizer.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

A very interesting concept of different rooms and seating areas with varied decoration from different parts of the world! The food is also very good. I highly recommend the Greek Salad, stuffed chicken and the prawns! Thank me later!