DoubleTree By Hilton Panama City
Ramada Plaza Panama Punta Pacifica(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$92
Crowne Plaza Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$78
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$56
Hotels.com
The Bristol Panama Hotel(Panama City)
US$149
Hotel Riu Plaza Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$86
The Westin Panama(Panama City)
US$156
  • Restaurant
US$169
US$135
  • Pool
AZ Hotel & Suites(Panama City)
US$61
US$54
Casa Anita(Las Cumbres)
US$75
US$210
1,536 results
All reviewsdouble treewelcome cookieel carmenrooftop poolmetro stationnice hotelupon checkcentral locationbusiness centervia espanacalle uruguaybuffet breakfastcinta costerarestaurant stafffitness centerpanamaiglesia
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Wrong information given my the AP transfer desk made me miss my flight as staff should be aware of the endless COPA check-in lines and unfriendly could not care less COPA staff who denied check-in 50 minutes prior departure. Surely one must rely on infos provided for by hotelstaff who's smiles and attitude greatly differ at the Front Desk and in the Restaurant.
Overall very good value for the rate paid but a new COPA ticket costs me more than my stay....AVIANCA is so much better !
Panama is a city of broken sidewalks so do not expect to walk...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Carlos Behhis M, Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments . It's really pleasant to know that you are a satisfied guest and do not doubt that we will continue making our best effort to have consistent quality and service standards

We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Great place Internet was free Shame no bath only showers and no fried eggs and bacon for breakfast but otherwise great value for money and central location Lots of promotional offers using all the major booking companies via the internet search engines

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This hotel is centrally located, in a secure business area and was just a 1/2 hour drive from the airport. They arranged for my pick up and I arranged for my ride back to the airport with the same driver. He was punctual and pleasant. The cost is USD $30.00 each way. My hotel check in was speedy and I was upgraded to a junior suite and paid USD $15.00 extra for the breakfast for two which also came with two complimentary drinks. The buffet breakfast was good and it was convenient for me but if I was staying longer I would have left the hotel as there were many choices close by.

The pool on the 7th floor was one of reasons I booked this hotel and the views were great. It would have been nice if the bar area was open when I was there. It appeared to be open but I couldn't find the bartender. Good thing I brought a few beers with me.

Loved the bathrobes as that was a nice touch. The bathroom was huge and the shower was great. The bed was extremely comfortable. The best part was the view of the Gothic inspired Iglesia del Carmen church from my bedroom window. An inspiring sight indeed!

I do have one complaint. I called once for an extra pillow and also requested one at the front desk in the evening but one was never delivered!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate the time you took to write your comments and you can trust they will be shared with our staff because they are a great tool to motivate them and also to make the necessary improvement in our internal processes.

Thank you again for your loyalty and we hope your prompt visit.

Cordially,

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a decent hotel, in a good location, with great service!

Wish we could have seen out of our room window, but it was smeared with something on the outside...

We were able to walk to the malecon at night, it was fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

It’s very nice to read comments like yours. Thanks for letting us know that you are a satisfied guest and do not doubt that we will continue striving to provide you with the best service again and again.

You are always welcome.

Best regard,

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The hotel is well located in the center of mid town and close to the new subway. The facilities at the hotel are good for the size and the pool area is clean and is on the top roof. Room are clean and the facilities are well maintained. Breakfast is more for the latin customer but good .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo