US$135
US$110
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$64
US$53
US$119
US$109
AC Hotels
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Albrook Inn(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$50
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$98
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$58
TripAdvisor
US$221
1,551 results
All reviewsdouble treewelcome cookieel carmenrooftop poolmetro stationnice hotelupon checkcentral locationbusiness centercalle uruguaybuffet breakfastrestaurant staffcinta costerafitness centeralbrook mallthe air conditioningpanama
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

i always enoy staying at the hilton. it is the best hotel money can buy within my budget. the rooms are always clean and the staff is always friendly. this is my first trip to panama, so i expect the same treatment as i would stay in any other country.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Carlos M, Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear guest,

It’s very nice to read comments like yours. Thanks for letting us know that you are a satisfied guest and do not doubt that we will continue striving to provide you with the best service again and again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

older hotel, but well kept clean rooms. good value for the price. good location, underground parking. unfortunately not many people speak anything but spanish, but they were always nice with us.
not full points because there were a few problems with the keys/room and also the rooms get cooled down way too much.
We would go back for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel accepting walkins. Normally I am that kind of guy, reach to a city, don't book in advance, and then walk in to a hotel. This hotel absolutly caters for people like me. Hilton always never lets me down.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was expecting a nicer, classier place for a Doubletree. Unfortunately, this is nothing more than a standard business hotel. It’s clean and has everything you need, but lacks the finer touches of a four or five star place. Service is average and could have been better in our case. We found an empty bottle and cookie on the counter in our room upon arrival.

Our request for a crib was difficult. Even though it was requested in the reservation and I followed up with a phone call a few days before arrival, I was told to call again 24 hours before. Despite doing that, when we checked in, I was told that Housekeeping had to check to see if one was available. Later, upon entering the room and calling reception when no crib was inside, I was told by the front desk that I had already been informed that a crib was not available. (Even though I was never given a final answer at check-in.). When I asked if they could determine if a crib would become available during our four night stay, I was told that cribs were not guaranteed and they would need to consult housekeeping. (You would think the front desk could determine when the folks with cribs were checking out.)In the end and to my great relief, a crib did appear about 2 hours later. The whole situation just seemed to demonstrate how disorganized the entire hotel was. It was almost like the hotel staff was intentionally making the request incredibly difficult.

Another frustration was that since we arrived one hour before check-in, we had to wait in the lobby until our room was ready. The Front Desk offered us a drink while we waited. We simply ordered water, but it never came. There’s nothing more frustrating than accepting an offer and then the person offering not complying with their original offer.

The buffet breakfast was nothing special. Not many choices, but they did rotate the options and the waiters were courteous and friendly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Glob_Travlr
Carlos Behhis M, Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear guest,

We really appreciate your interest in our hotel and we are very sorry for the inconveniences you may have had during your stay. We would have liked to have the opportunity to hear your comments on the development of your stay and having been able to find the appropriate solution , since we are in favor of the continuous improvement and optimization of our internal processes.

We hope to regain your confidence and provide the care and services you deserve.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This is a good hotel to stay in. It's location is very convenient and near the subway station. It could improve the customer service in their restaurant (for example we asked several times for a cup of coffee with milk and they never brought it. Also, they didn't let my mom enter the restaurant to have her breakfast because it was 30 minutes before their closing time. Even though she already have her breakfast served). And when we asked for help with our luggage in the front desk, the employee never showed up. I honestly expect better customer service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Judith M

Dear guest,

Thanks for letting us know feedback and do not doubt that we will continue striving to provide you with the best service again and again.