Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
US$54
Hotels.comUS$64
PricelineUS$71
Destinia.comUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

Renovate this place soon! It’s so shabby!

Bathroom: several large cracks in shower tiles. Dirty tiles under the bathroom counter.

Bedroom: filthy walls, cracks in walls and ceiling, chipped tiles on floor.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mamma-shay
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here twice during our time in Panama. I appreciate them letting us store some of our luggage as we went to the San Blas Islands for 4 days.

The location is great for accessing places of interest. The subway - Metro - is just a block away and for .35 per person you can go to Albrook Mall and other places.

We got an upgraded room on our second stay. The breakfast is very good and it changed each of the 3 mornings we were there.

I thought the staff were all great.

The problem is that my jeans and hoodie went missing from our room. I never wore either of these items while I was there as it was too hot. I needed them for my return to Canada. I had taken everything out of my bag for reorganization before my return home. I was a little disappointed in the reaction of the front desk.

Somehow, someone had access to our room and took my clothes. I have never had that happen to me before, but I would encourage you to keep your stuff locked in your suitcase and use the room safe for small valuables.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Williz
Reviewed 22 March 2019

We booked here for 2 nights but extended it to 7 as we liked our room so much. The room was bright & huge with a living room suite, and new furniture, fridge, counters, fast wiifii, ample storage, etc. Loved the floor to ceiling windows with big views. Ample breakfast including made-to-order omlettes, fresh home-made yoghurt, fresh fruit (papaya, melons, pineapple), and a changing array of meats, and the usual breakfast foods. Gym and pool on the top floor, with Metro just around the corner, and plenty of really good cafes just outside the door. The food truck across the street served first class chicken, salads, and pizzas. 20 minute walk to the Cinta Costera (boardwalk). First time to Panama and not the last!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2019

I have stayed in this hotel many times. This time staff was more profetional. Talked better english and were helpfull. Hotel is nice. Rooms are spacious. King size bed, but each time ou move it makes a lot of noise. And there is a big problem with air condition. It makes a lot of noise. It turn off autamatically at the middle of night and it get too hot. If you want to turn it off beacause of noise, it dose not help because you will hear all other rooms air condition. This time breakfast was really bad.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank f t
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Executive room on 8th floor was great, with nice view of the surroundings. Great location in the middle of a bustling city life. Special mention goes to Gisela at front desk for her help. Restaurant was convenient when you don't feel like going out.

Date of stay: January 2019