This is a beautifully luxurious hotel right on the ocean with world class amenities. The infinity pool is breathtaking. The rooms were extremely comfortable and had everything you need to be pampered and comfortable. The shower was amazing! We ate at the Tapas place for brunch and dinner and thought the food was delicious. Drinks by the pool or any meals were priced like Miami or Chicago and it's easy to rack up a bill. I look forward to going back to this hotel at some time in the future.
Here is what needs to be ironed out...the construction, you can't escape it. Both sides of the hotel have buildings going up and you'll hear construction during the day. You'll hear it at the pool and on your balcony. The construction workers play plenty of attention to the females if you decide to use your balcony or the pool. We had to complain to the front desk because it was so uncomfortable to sit on the balcony during the day. Once we said something, the whistling and cat calls stopped from one side but at the pool started on the other side.
The service was spotty. One pool day, the service was terrific and they were ready to get us anything we wanted. The next, quite difficult to get someone to help. We had an issue with the sheets smelling like they sat in the washer too long before transferred to the drier but one call to the front desk fixed that.
Trump is a hotel that if you're staying there, you pay for things to be done. There isn't an iron in the room - you call some one to do that for you. Don't carry your bags, you'll look out of place.
In sum, I loved my stay at the Trump and I know it will only get better with time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City